• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any value on these? Picked up the lot for $20 at PIAS today...

8/10, 166g 2 ring San Marino Aviar
attachment.php

7/10, 173g Pro Leopard, CAL tooled
attachment.php

6.5/10, 170g Glow Eagle, CAL tooled, a couple knicks in the rim
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC008091.jpg
    DSC008091.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC008101.jpg
    DSC008101.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC008121.jpg
    DSC008121.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 231
How about a new 175g Anthon Destroyer. The rim is more lime green and the middle is more of a lavender grey

Picked this up on a whim for fairly cheap. I have never seen anything like it and I like orcs, so I bought it. Any idea if it's special or worth anything?

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 66
  • $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 55
Picked this up on a whim for fairly cheap. I have never seen anything like it and I like orcs, so I bought it. Any idea if it's special or worth anything?

With the bottom of the flight plate inked out like that, you're not going to get much. Regardless, there really isn't a market for Star Orcs.

^$20 seems fair

You might be able to sell the SM Aviar and Pro Leo for $10-12 each in the MP, the DX Glow Eagle for no more than $7(about what you paid).
FWIW even the newer Leos are Cal tooled, so that really isn't a factor that contributes to potential value.

You might be able to sell the SM Aviar and Pro Leo for $10-12 each in the MP, the DX Glow Eagle for no more than $7(about what you paid).
FWIW even the newer Leos are Cal tooled, so that really isn't a factor that contributes to potential value.

Gotcha..I didn't know that. That's great info!

Probably not worth much but since I actually got it back from BRP I thought I'd check (the system does work! Sort of - no call, but at least they left the disc at the shop with the others). I love how this one looks and the old Ontario Dx plastic is really nice. In rougher shape than when i lost it but Ontario Dx Pre numbers Viper - colored stamp.

2ajomdd.jpg

What is a reasonable price, a friend is considering selling and would be marketplaced here.

535a99b6_l.jpeg

Glo Roc / small stamp 9-10/10

ad74b3b8_l.jpeg

CE Tee-Bird 9/10 + INK face and bottom

9c2a6225_l.jpeg

CE Valkyrie 6/10

4c4dca1c_l.jpeg

CE Glo Leopard 10/10

d49dd2a0_l.jpeg

KC Pro CE Eagle 10x 10/10

thanks, may be on marketplace very soon

CE Glo Leopard 10/10 - were these old discs re stamped for cfr? I have not heard of 11x glo plastic leopards.

If the CE Teebird is a TL mold you are prob looking around $45-$55, maybe more to the right buyer.

I would think $50+ on the TL
$30ish on the Valkyrie
$50+ on the Eagle(assuming that it is an X mold and fairly heavy.)

No idea on the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts