• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this,Unstamped *DS marked 170.It is an easy 7/10 minus ink on bottom.But ink on top is very interesting,it's the initials and marking of somebody kind of important in the disc golf world and I was just curious how much that added to value of this disc.Please and Thank You.
WU3Uwfal.jpg

v4v7KKDl.jpg

Ink and autographs lower the value no matter who it is from.

Hey, what would a pretty new dx leopard with an old bar stamp and a different looking leopard that the ones on them now be worth? I was told that my dx San Marino aviar with a bar stamp isn't worth anything but I am wondering if a leopard is different

Fold in half gummy champ monster. I can get a pic if required
No ink and 8/10 easily. Looks hardly thrown.

Last edited:
banshee

got this in a fb auction. 1998 dx banshee,175g 9/10 no ink. storage wear. green with a silver stamp. Just curious what the value is.1538787_680561271981520_4051677417698192008_n.jpg

Last edited:
Can't imagine it'd be more than $15-20. First Run DX Banshees still pop up all the time, which would be around the same time.

10 x KCPRO EAGLE

just grabbed this up also. only thing is it scales at 149g. ink on bottom fp and inner rim. couple small nicks in rim. Flies great though[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCF6514.jpg
    DSCF6514.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 34
Got a *D Pre Avery Star Destroyer. Scales 175g and I'd say a healthy 6/10 due to a couple small nicks and ink. Thoughts?
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/gHEb0

Also to address:

It sold for $113 :)

Apparently I need to start selling on eBay again lol. Ce does go for more on eBay for some reason, same for first run buzzz but after all the fees paypal and eBay take of like 13% it's the same as selling on Facebook groups.

Is there any extra value to the run of LE ESP comets they did a few years back? (new 177+)

Also, any thoughts on these from a few pages ago? (reattached pics)

Bought these 2 a few years ago, I wanna say I remember them being touted as only 250 made dont know if thats true or exactly correct

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• DSCN0188.jpg
    DSCN0188.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 23
I like the new ones better, flatter and fly exactly the same. Why would I want a super dome and something tougher to hold that does the same thing? Just to have the oop one?

anyone? also there is small rim ink.

L or X mold? Pearly? Color/stamp combo? Even my brand new pearly white and pearly blue/purple swirls didn't sell all that fast, and still only for $22. Just not a big demand for Monsters. I recently sold a new rust colored on Facebook for stock price.

Is there any extra value to the run of LE ESP comets they did a few years back? (new 177+)

As far as the LE Comets go, you'd probably get more for the first or second runs, but the 3rd runs (most recent) aren't substantially different from the new stock ESP.

Status
Not open for further replies.