• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You need to look at the wing on your teebird and find out if it is a T mold or an L mold disc. Weight will also be extremely important to putting a value on Champion Edition discs. Also need a sleepy scale rating for each of the discs.

Making some assumptions (all are 170g+ and 7/10 w/ ink and the teebird is a TL) I would expect 50 on the teebird and 35 to 45 on the valks

The buzzzs have collector value but I am not qualified to appraise them as I don't follow that market

What's the going rate on KC Pro Banshees - 11x, 10x & 9x new 10/10
I have multiple so just looking for ballpark.

10x - 175g 10/10
picture.php

11x - 173g 10/10
picture.php

What's the going rate on KC Pro Banshees - 11x, 10x & 9x new 10/10
I have multiple so just looking for ballpark.

10x - 175g 10/10
picture.php

11x - 173g 10/10
picture.php

11x Banshees will be the most valuable, the candy plastic is more preferable versus the 10x/9x taffy plastic. That said, KC Banshees are sadly not as heavily sought after as KC Teebirds and Gazelles.

A couple of years ago, I would have expected to pay $40ish for an 11x Banshee. Not sure how much prices have gone up these days.

Not really asking for a price, but I hold a Leopard in my hands that has flight numbers but also have CAL tooling. Is that tooling normal for flight number leos? ....Might as well ask the value on this. Slightly swirly orange 169g 8,5/10...

Not really asking for a price, but I hold a Leopard in my hands that has flight numbers but also have CAL tooling. Is that tooling normal for flight number leos? ....Might as well ask the value on this. Slightly swirly orange 169g 8,5/10...

:thmbup: sounds like a nice stock leopard. If it was a pre-barry Shultz stamp or CE edition stamped then you would have some more value specially, CE leopards.

CAL tooling on current production run discs usually indicates that it's molded with a + rim

Ok, although this is not an +mold and the tooling is much more centered and with different font than newer innova tooling...

The rr comets that are hand numbered are worth a decent amount, I've seen 30 and seen 60 in the same shape. Just depends who's fighting it out in an auction. The Cyclones I have not personally seen any come up recently so your guess is probably as good as anyone else's. They no longer make premium cyclones anymore so sadly that mold may be gone in a few years, then it will go for good money.

The Ce eagle I would probably rate it in the 6/10 range because of the ink being so spread out even though faded. The sleepy has changed so much the last few years now, I had a never thrown disc with light storage wear I called 9/10 and someone said it was a 8/10. Better safe than sorry. I'd say probably 25-30 on the eagle would be pretty safe with potential to get a few more possibly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts