• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is looking to trade or even purchase these two discs from me. I've never checked the price for the Destroyer. Could you guys please help me with the prices for each? A fair price for both parties.
Thanks in advance.

CUiwq5il.jpg
RuoL3Ebl.jpg

Probably about 35 on the S/DS assuming new and max weight. Also, is that buzzz wasp tooled and is it factory black?

The S/DS is max weight but not brand new. Probably an 8/10 due to ink. Not sure about Buzzz. It says Super Straight Modified Wasp on stamp, inside the rim it has Buzzz molded on it. In the pictures it looks black, but it's really a very, very dark forest green color. I don't think it's a faded black.

NBT Innova Star 1st run teedevil 175 grams
NBT Innova Champion Destroyer 2011 Team Star Avery Jenkins with Real Autograph 86/100 made

8716562038_f1fb2aa9b0_c.jpg
8716561824_ffdaebdae2_c.jpg

8715440997_4a3a87d9da_c.jpg

Those Avery Jenkins S/DS that came out last year are junk, I don't think they're even from the same run as the super over-stable ones.

The S/DS is max weight but not brand new. Probably an 8/10 due to ink. Not sure about Buzzz. It says Super Straight Modified Wasp on stamp, inside the rim it has Buzzz molded on it. In the pictures it looks black, but it's really a very, very dark forest green color. I don't think it's a faded black.

The weight on the Buzz will be significant in appraisal value. I have never seen a forest green bar stamped Buzzz. Could you look very closely around the stamp and see if there is a possibility of the disc being dyed?

The weight on the Buzz will be significant in appraisal value. I have never seen a forest green bar stamped Buzzz. Could you look very closely around the stamp and see if there is a possibility of the disc being dyed?

I weighed the disc. It was 178. Around the stamp I couldn't tell it was dyed. But I went to a couple places to ask. They couldn't tell either but would guess it was dyed because the color is very dull and not glossy. They also haven't seen one that color. What do you think?

I just got this pearly Augusta Wraith, 8.5/10 175g. I've never thrown Wraith's much (Though after field testing this one I'll be keeping it for now.) I'm not 100% sure on the value of really nice Augusta Wraith's can anyone help me out on the value of this one?

I weighed the disc. It was 178. Around the stamp I couldn't tell it was dyed. But I went to a couple places to ask. They couldn't tell either but would guess it was dyed because the color is very dull and not glossy. They also haven't seen one that color. What do you think?

IMO Since the Buzzz is in throwing shape but is not a great throwing color it will hurt the selling price. But these kind discs sell in a pretty wide range.
haKANSGl.jpg

I just got this pearly Augusta Wraith, 8.5/10 175g. I've never thrown Wraith's much (Though after field testing this one I'll be keeping it for now.) I'm not 100% sure on the value of really nice Augusta Wraith's can anyone help me out on the value of this one?

8YE6wHgl.jpg

I have not seen the 1st run Star TeeDevil receive any kind of premium. The Destroyer could be special but I do not have any data.

174g se leopard

174g SE Leopard. Some faded ink on the back. Also the plastic on the back of the flight plate is peeling a little...like sunburned skin? I'd rate it at 6/10 just because of the peeling and ink. It will be a cool wall hanger if nothing else. Thoughts?
20130506_164347_zps2a23f7f1.jpg

174g SE Leopard. Some faded ink on the back. Also the plastic on the back of the flight plate is peeling a little...like sunburned skin? I'd rate it at 6/10 just because of the peeling and ink. It will be a cool wall hanger if nothing else. Thoughts?
20130506_164347_zps2a23f7f1.jpg

47FuCD5l.jpg

2001 WBDGW Pro Eagle

Alright, I asked about this disc a while back, but never got an answer, so I thought I'd ask again. It's a 10/10 (unthrown; no ink) 2001 World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend Pro Eagle (168g label).

IMG_1021.JPG

Anyone have any guesses what it's worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.