• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about that one? It is 11x KC Pro, not Champion, in a desirable color and weight. I think he could get at least $40, especially on the Facebooks, but if you have more experience in this I will respectfully defer.

I have actually seen the Champion plastic go for more. I do agree he could get more, but with the ink it's more or less a thrower. Just depends on the right buyer, some people do pay $40 for a thrower.

That looks like one of the old runs. The reissues from a couple years back are generally selling for around $50 but it looks like yours has some wear. It would be grealtly dependent on condition, ink, weight, buyer, etc.

It's got wear and some ink on the back. No name, just a couple numbers like its weight. Some dings. Awesome. Thanks.

Not sure on champion pop top but on the echo star pop close to $75 or a little more. I sold mine here for $15 not knowing what I had. About 5 ppl messaged me making me offers close to $75 if I didn't sell it to the original guy

Haha.. May have sold it to me. I bought one on here for 14-15$ a while back, but I stopped throwing them when I dropped from max-weight **** to throwing 166-170 for most distance drivers.

$75 tho? Hmmm. Interested, might see what the FB world wants to pay.

How about this one? I posted this a while back but never got an amount
1F65EFFF-DF98-41A2-B230-528B4FCF6538_zps7fciwd3e.jpg

Not sure if this is a rare combination. I'm not a collector so I have no clue. Wanted to check before I throw it.

The green is also lighter than all my others.

Attachments

• 20151104_001511.jpg
    20151104_001511.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 20151104_001451.jpg
    20151104_001451.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 51
Not sure if this is a rare combination. I'm not a collector so I have no clue. Wanted to check before I throw it.

The green is also lighter than all my others.
I'm sure there is a person out there that would pay slightly above the proshop + shipping prices, but with the amount of changes made to the McPro Aviar stamp... I'm starting to think the only ones with any real value right now are the first runs.

bump

a bunch here:

Bird Bird Rocs
Ontario 180g Blue / Red holo stamp 8/10
SM 179g Light blue / Blue stamp ink on bottom 6-7/10
SM 178g Yellow / very faded blue stamp ink on bottom 6/10

2x CE Valk Teal 174-175g black/silver stamps 6/10 ink on plate
CE Valk Red 175g yellow stamp 8/10 very faded small ink on top
JK Valk 4x off-white 174g 8/10 black stamp w/ small gold Woodshed stamp / feels like champ plastic, faded ink on plate
JK Valk 4x white 150g 8/10 black stamp, feels like Pro plastic. small name ink and AO weight stamp on plate.
JK Valk 4x white 174g 7-8/10 purple holo stamp and Longhorn dye, very very small ink on plate

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts