• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_04551.jpg

So general consensus is that this disc is a 9x cheetah in kcpro. With a tournament stamp. More specifically the 1999 Doubles championship. The only ink is the weight on the bottom of the flight plate. I would give it an 8/10 easily. Curious to its worth so I can trade off for some of what I hoped it was, a gazelle.

Got myself two '14 Innova air force leopard3 discs in ice clear-color..anyone having any info about this disc? How many made,value? Is it a player pack-disc or what?

Attachments

• AFIceL3.jpg
    AFIceL3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
Got myself two '14 Innova air force leopard3 discs in ice clear-color..anyone having any info about this disc? How many made,value? Is it a player pack-disc or what?

I don't know anything about that specific disc, but Leo3's seem to be getting some love and Air Force stamps are desirable, so I would think at least $30 each for them, maybe closer to $50. There is a chance I am way off though.

Its a Candy Fundraiser, one of many 2014 Air Force molds made, currently available from Mark at Discgolfvalues for $19.99, so I'm going to take a wild guess that thats about what its worth. DGV does charge for shipping though.

I know both of these runs have been mentioned in the thread before, but not really ever seen any like these. Anything unique or special here? Both of these are from my current bag.

2008 Feldberg Boss, black stamp, unique tie dye. 8.5/10, some ink, visible in the picture. 174 I think.

5x JK Valkyrie, probably 7/10, fading purple stamp, no ink. 170+

Attachments

• 20151216_132507.jpg
    20151216_132507.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20151216_132344.jpg
    20151216_132344.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 31
I know both of these runs have been mentioned in the thread before, but not really ever seen any like these. Anything unique or special here? Both of these are from my current bag.

2008 Feldberg Boss, black stamp, unique tie dye. 8.5/10, some ink, visible in the picture. 174 I think.

5x JK Valkyrie, probably 7/10, fading purple stamp, no ink. 170+

Cool dyes on both of those. Unfortunately, being dyed doesn't seem to help the value of discs. Many serious players don't throw dyed discs. I'd guess the Valk could be worth $20 simply because it's old. Not exactly sure on the Boss, I'd say maybe $15 if its in nice shape.

So general consensus is that this disc is a 9x cheetah in kcpro. With a tournament stamp. More specifically the 1999 Doubles championship. The only ink is the weight on the bottom of the flight plate. I would give it an 8/10 easily. Curious to its worth so I can trade off for some of what I hoped it was, a gazelle.

Any thoughts at all?

Its a Candy Fundraiser, one of many 2014 Air Force molds made, currently available from Mark at Discgolfvalues for $19.99, so I'm going to take a wild guess that thats about what its worth. DGV does charge for shipping though.

See, I said there was a chance I was way off.

Well I turned down 60$ for this. Good choice? Has a couple of tiny dings on the edge but in fantastic shape. 168grams, conservative 8/10

Attachments

• PicsArt_1450477274965.jpg
    PicsArt_1450477274965.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts