• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many world championships had KC won when that disc was produced? 9? 10? 11?

Ugh. I should have thought to ask that. I really don't know... it belongs to a buddy of mine. I'll see if I can get an answer from him.
Is there a huge price gap between the three? (I obviously don't know much about this)

what is the value on an old Bar Stamped Puma, like Barstamp only, no puma picture

Do not know anything about the Millennium disc and I haven't notice any kind of premium for MRXs.
luyweiz.jpg

Thanks Mr. Anderson ! I know some people bitch up a storm about your price charts. But I really appreciate the help!

Ugh. I should have thought to ask that. I really don't know... it belongs to a buddy of mine. I'll see if I can get an answer from him.
Is there a huge price gap between the three? (I obviously don't know much about this)

most likely a 10x, value 20-25

What is the going rate for a never thrown CE Leopard - 1st or 2nd run - 175g? Thanks

Not a big sample...
I remember LOL at the auction for the 1st run leopard that was 3/10. First it was stated that the disc was in really good condition with flashing and the stamp was really nice..... and then at the end it stated disc was cracked and fixed with super glue.
wJmCovAl.jpg

Not a big sample...
I remember LOL at the auction for the 1st run leopard that was 3/10. First it was stated that the disc was in really good condition with flashing and the stamp was really nice..... and then at the end it stated disc was cracked and fixed with super glue.
wJmCovAl.jpg

WOW. I will have to post up some pics - will do later when I get more time. Was planning on keeping these as backups to throw when I lost or my current 1st run in the bag gets too beat up.

I've got:

1st run red with white stamp - 175g - never thrown
2nd? run dayglo yellow with blue stamp - 175g never thrown
1st or 2nd? run blue plastic with rainbow stamp - 175g never thrown

worlds biggest beast?

anyone know the year and value of this baby 9/10 171 super pearly

Attachments

• 20130523_114823[1].jpg
    20130523_114823[1].jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.