• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I don't know what they are going for because I haven't seen one for sale since I lost mine! I'd give you a fair deal if your looking to sell it.

Found some old millennium in a used bin, curious what they are worth:

Polaris LS, 1.19 run, feels like sirius plastic. 172g, yellow/blue stamp, 6/10.

Aurora MS Sirius, marked first run 1.1. 165g, pink/white dye, ink on rim, otherwise 9/10.

Orion LF Sirius, 1.1 run. 167g, yellow/red stamp, ink on rim, otherwise 9/10.

Also found a Pro Shark with patent #s. Whitish/silver stamp 175g. No ink, 9/10.

Thanks

The PLS sint a special run, and it is pro plastic I;m 99% sure. Worth @$10.
the 1.1 SMS is trickier. In a heavy weight, it would pull >$25. At that weight, I have no idea if anyone wants it.
The OLF is my bread and butter. 10/10 are worth $20-25 (a little more if barstamp). Sell it to me? Please? Those are my most thrown discs (90% of my shots are either a 1.1 OLF, a Roc, or a Wizard).

The OLF is my bread and butter. 10/10 are worth $20-25 (a little more if barstamp). Sell it to me? Please? Those are my most thrown discs (90% of my shots are either a 1.1 OLF, a Roc, or a Wizard).

I pm'd you. Here are pics of the OLF and MS since I'm sure you have a SO that needs a pretty, lightweight mid.

Attachments

• 20171010_145825.jpg
    20171010_145825.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20171010_145841.jpg
    20171010_145841.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20171010_145859.jpg
    20171010_145859.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 38
$$??

https://imgur.com/a/XZqS7

In the link above

- USDGC "In Roc We Trust" Roc+
- PFN, Pat # Champion Orc
- PFN, Pat # Champion Starfire
- PFN, Pat # Star Starfire
- PFN, Pat # Star SL

All are throwers as you can see so none of them are in perfect condition. I would like to know the rarity and price they are in their current and in NEW edition.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/XZqS7

In the link above

- USDGC "In Roc We Trust" Roc+
- PFN, Pat # Champion Orc
- PFN, Pat # Champion Starfire
- PFN, Pat # Star Starfire
- PFN, Pat # Star SL

All are throwers as you can see so none of them are in perfect condition. I would like to know the rarity and price they are in their current and in NEW edition.

Thanks!

Ugh, the ink will decrease value dramatically. Too bad for the ink on the Orc too, because its beautiful.

Frankly I think the Orc would have the most value of those 4. I don't think any of them are uber valuable though.

The shark might get $20 or $25 bucks from a dedicated shark thrower on the right day. Take ten bucks off that rest of the week. Legit strong 9/10 condition could give you a couple extra bucks from a hardcore collector.

Not sure on the on the others but cool finds for sure.

Id buy/trade you for the shark as my pfn champ is way to close to getting beat it, only save it for special rounds.

Pics of the Pro Shark.

Attachments

• 20171010_151335.jpg
    20171010_151335.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 20171010_151350.jpg
    20171010_151350.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20171012_154727.jpg
    20171012_154727.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 22
I have a Champion Factory dye leopard, pre-flight number, with patent numbers on the underside. It is a solid 9 out of 10 and still has flashing on it. Not really sure what it could be worth

$5-8 on the Valk as described.
I think it would be more but the fact the disc is green now devalues the disc. That Valkyrie is in good shape no nicks or dings considering how many trees the disc hit, just a bit worn in from use.

Why do cosmetic issues matter in relation to a well used disc? Obviously to a collector it would, but so would its well used distinction. If cosmetics are a reason for a buyer to buy a disc, would they not just get a new one?

I would think a disc, or more precisely, a mold has worth when they stop being produced, or are changed slightly.....in either the mold/plastic. I can see a dark, easy to lose colors effecting this. But a blue disc that turned a lil green, will not effect the way it throws. Fading from the sun would change the plastics composition, that I can see.

Is there something here I'm missing....?

Also....Ink? Really, are there not a bagillion ways to get permanent marker off!?

Why do cosmetic issues matter in relation to a well used disc? Obviously to a collector it would, but so would its well used distinction. If cosmetics are a reason for a buyer to buy a disc, would they not just get a new one?

I would think a disc, or more precisely, a mold has worth when they stop being produced, or are changed slightly.....in either the mold/plastic. I can see a dark, easy to lose colors effecting this. But a blue disc that turned a lil green, will not effect the way it throws. Fading from the sun would change the plastics composition, that I can see.

Is there something here I'm missing....?

Also....Ink? Really, are there not a bagillion ways to get permanent marker off!?

Not perfectly, no. Ink seeps into the plastic over time. Acetone will usually get most of the ink off, but you'll still see it faintly. Stupid stupid stupid to write all over discs like that.

An 11X KC Pro Aviar white with the rainbow stamp max weight 175 grams though feels heavier then that. No ink well except making the weight more readable on the back as it was almost gone. Found it on a course on vaction with first name on it in royal blue pen so it came right off with rubbing alcohol. The 11X KC Pro Aviar is a just broken in putter, mom has it in her bag as she uses Classic Aviars. What is the price, seems for some reason the rainbow ones are the most sought after of these putters.

Mom also has a Touchline Wham-O Putter the old one that is like a Classic Aviar with the Wham_o Ed Hendrick flight Rings, a disc that has some nicks from when my brother got new at a tournament in the three pack with the driver and midrange both gone. the Wham-O Putter disc is easily nicked that plastic is very soft for a hard baseline plastic. I see Wham-O Touchline putters are going for $20-$25 depending on the condtion and weight, this one is 173 grams or 174 grams hard to read the original writing on the back even when it was new, No other writing on it. Is $20-25 the average for the disc?

[/B]

Not perfectly, no. Ink seeps into the plastic over time. Acetone will usually get most of the ink off, but you'll still see it faintly. Stupid stupid stupid to write all over discs like that.

I see, never noticed. So if you are in the market for a specific disc, the ink turns you off, just because it doesn't look as clean? Is it that you'd just rather pay $5-$10 more for a better looking one, seeing as $5-10 is meaningless? Or is it possibly that you hope the disc gains even more value?

I've never written a name on a disc before, but feel I should with each passing disc I leave behind...

Also, hard to check if it was mentioned before, but reading the markings on discs is MUCH easier with an Ultraviolet Light. The purple ones that glow a disc immediately.

I see, never noticed. So if you are in the market for a specific disc, the ink turns you off, just because it doesn't look as clean? Is it that you'd just rather pay $5-$10 more for a better looking one, seeing as $5-10 is meaningless? Or is it possibly that you hope the disc gains even more value?

I've never written a name on a disc before, but feel I should with each passing disc I leave behind...

For me it's just an OCD thing. The only ink that I ever put on my discs is my initials very small on the inside of the rim. And I only do that for the PDGA rule to keep them legal should I be playing a PDGA event.

But yeah, mostly just hate the way ink looks.

For me it's just an OCD thing. The only ink that I ever put on my discs is my initials very small on the inside of the rim. And I only do that for the PDGA rule to keep them legal should I be playing a PDGA event.

But yeah, mostly just hate the way ink looks.

I have used discs with little bit of faded ink on them no problem, however I had a disc with big black ink-outs on the bottom and that was annoying , a Hard Pro D Magnet of mine used like relatively little got in 2006 a last of the old Hard Pro D Magnet that was stiff as well in a bad color that helped me loose the disc. Still have my other old stiff Pro D Magnet in blue with red on it 173-174 grams. Faded almost off ink is not a problem for me on a used disc.

I don't buy discs for collector purposes. I don't ink any discs I throw either. I think some people get way too extreme with the sharpie and it ruins the disc. For those who ARE into collecting discs I guarantee you aren't looking for something with someone's name and phone number written in huge letters all over the disc.

I could be wrong, but I'd bet that on older, highly collectible discs, having noticeable ink on them could cut the resale price by 50%.

The discs in the pictures I was referring to had a LOT of ink on them. Very noticeable.

Sooo, what's this disc worth? It is a Destroyer, from Innova, White, or maybe some other color. Its got an Innfuse print destroyer logo. It looked sick in the instagram story! It was for the players pack of the USDGC. Anyone have the disc or a picture of it? What's it worth?

Another what are these discs worth. Yard sale find

All are pfn with no ink the leopard is pro the shark says pls in the center and aviar only has the weight marked. Anyone know what these might be worth. All are in decent shape. All have patent numbers and say San Marino

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
All are pfn with no ink the leopard is pro the shark says pls in the center and aviar only has the weight marked. Anyone know what these might be worth. All are in decent shape. All have patent numbers and say San Marino

About $20-$25 each for the right buyer if weight over 170. Less if lighter.

Pro Line Leopard is worth more than $50 depending on the exact condition and who's buying. Also it's probably not SanMarino but that's irrelevant.

Aviar is probably a small bead and also possibly worth more than $25 depending on exact condition.

Latest posts