• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Price check on Latitude 64° First Run Gold Line Fury. Conditions 9+/10, never thrown, just sat in storage. If you could give a rough estimate that would be great. Thanks a lot for your help.
b475c44bc265e4cb1000bb7c0ecfd7ce.jpg
ff58177793e42238dcde374296b1e481.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rough 25-30

Latitude 64 Opto Air Havoc. It's brand new unthrown in perfect condition. I seem to be able to find any of these for sale on the internet, thanks for your time.
9fc1aa8a999a4bdb85c638c685ce53df.jpg
46112d86d483957c5f9511a25efb5c07.jpg
6b3393af530a24e44c9c76f18bd6cc0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Vintage Disc set question

I just got all these vintage just wondering what I could probably get for the whole lot any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20201214_165219.jpg
    20201214_165219.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 20201214_165206.jpg
    20201214_165206.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 115
I see the PDGA member mini for #9989 there. That's a mere ten slots before Ron Russell, the 1999 world champion.

Edit: looked up the player, they joined in 1995, played in 6 events, and never renewed their membership after that point.

Edit #2: all the McClure references...It's a course in Oklahoma, also where #9989 is listed to be from.

Last edited:
I see the dyed Cyclone there. I remember J-Bird up here in Lansing was among the first, if not THE first, to dye Discs commercially. The Cyclone was big in this era, saw it everywhere especially when I was playing at J-Bird's home course a whole bunch in 1996-97.

I see the dyed Cyclone there. I remember J-Bird up here in Lansing was among the first, if not THE first, to dye Discs commercially. The Cyclone was big in this era, saw it everywhere especially when I was playing at J-Bird's home course a whole bunch in 1996-97.

If you're talking about Grand Woods then I'll bet we ran into each other a few times back in the day, I was playing that course 3 or 4 times per week around then. I remember J-Bird and the rest of the CCR guys talking up the Cyclone so much that we all started bagging them.

If you're talking about Grand Woods then I'll bet we ran into each other a few times back in the day, I was playing that course 3 or 4 times per week around then. I remember J-Bird and the rest of the CCR guys talking up the Cyclone so much that we all started bagging them.

Yes indeed! We moved up to Michigan in 1995 so my wife could go to grad school at MSU. The internet was still pretty much a baby, so I wouldn't even know there was a course in town until the next April.

I really have two starting points in this sport. 1989 when I first discovered baskets and bevel-edged Discs, and again in 1996 when I ran into people for the first time at Grand Woods who actually knew what they were doing.

Fistbumps in your direction!

I just got all these vintage just wondering what I could probably get for the whole lot any help would be appreciated
It looks like mostly base plastic, which really isn't going to be worth much. It's a collection the strong on cool, weak on value.

Typical best easily achievable bet would Facebook or Craig's List for 100 obo for a week then start dropping to 80, 60, 40 as needed until you get an offer. No shipping. More photos the better. Particularly of back of discs which my tell what disc it is. Write sale ad accentuating the positive of what you know. The photos can tell perspective buyer things like ink and wear. Something like.. 21 disc golf discs plus mini marker disc from the 1990s. A vintage tournament set. The tie dye Cyclone is iconic. Great for a beginner to get throwing or an enthusiast wanting to try classic out of production discs. These discs are ready to throw or hang on the wall. Era accurate equipment for The Summer of George frolfing adventures. (See Seinfeld episode 156)

If you try to sell at a Play It Again or a disc shops don't expect much. In my home area might get a $1 a disc for the some of the inked ones, nothing for some and not more than $2 for clean ones if you are dumping a load.

Anyone have any insight on what watermelon axiom discs are going for nowadays? I have an Envy and a Crave, both used with very faded ink. Crave is roughly 8/10, Envy is about 7/10. I don't have Facebook, so I haven't been able to dig in on any MVP collector groups, and haven't seen any recent sales of watermelon discs. I'm considering whether to sell them as a pair or sell each individually. Likely I'll sell them on eBay unless someone were to make me a great offer on here, or could give me guidance on a better place to sell them. I appreciate any insight y'all have to offer here!

If anyone is curious or searching for prices of used watermelon discs, I sold the Envy on eBay for $80. Haven't decided to part with the crave yet.

I recently picked up two brand new red Z Predators (PFN) with rainbow foils and a first run ESP Zeus 8/10. What do preds and first run zeus' go for these days? I've been out of the disc market for a hot minute

Any value to McRoc3s? I have 1st-3rd run Mcpros and no time-2x Champs?

Thanks.

The McPro Roc3 have decent value. I'd say around $40-50+. The whites are the most coveted and will fetch the highest $.

The Champion Roc3s haven't seemed to accumulate value. They seem to fly super consistent from run to run which will limit value. There's doesn't seem to be a lot of pros throwing them too often either which also doesn't help.

10x Roc and USDGC 2012 Signature McBeth Roc

I have not followed the collecting world for several years. I am not on Facebook and eBay's SOLD section does not show anything for these two discs. Any idea on value? Thanks.

10x KC Pro Roc, New, 180g
ROC 10x new 1.jpg
McBeth Signature Roc 2012 USDGC, New, 178g
ROC3 McB-sig 1.jpgROC3 McB-sig 1B.jpg

Someone gifted me a Test Flight Scorch. Looking all over online for a price point reference, but coming up short. Anyone have any idea what they are going for?

Thanks!