• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO how much is a metal head viper white max weight with blue metallic stamp that has zero engraving on back worth? Yeah it does say anything, its blank. No patent number or innova address. Just a pure white back.

Nothing on the back is a first run/proto viper not a metalhead

The metalheads were super overstable w/a flat top - probably 3rd run vipers that came out about a year after the blank ones.

Are these worth anything? Anybody want?

are these discs any good? old/rare/highly sought?

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 002 (2).jpg
    002 (2).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 67
hell, you seem like a nice enough guy, just send them to me, i'll try to sell them for you, then i'll send you whatever meoney i can get for them in the event that they sell.

no no no dont listen to them send um to me i can give you some much bigger frisbees in exchange for those tiny discs

IMG_20110205_193843.jpg

1 of 150 DD LE Buzzz SS signed by EMac.

whatever you payed for it, no more, no less

it might be worth something in a few years if the buzz ss takes off or mcabe just keeps winning championships

they were both found discs. i know that at least the stamps are very uncommon, especially to find in stores. i may be dumb but i'm not stupid.

i pm'd him my estimated value i said 30+ for the gazelle and 50+for the leopard but that was if they were new and im no expert

another side note- the leopard is new, unthrown. it was part of a pile of 3 discs i found just sitting on a fairway, stickers still on them. i shouted around but no one responded, nobody was nearby, so i rescued them from the cold ground.

gazelle is definitely thrown, with tiny marker writing on the inside of the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.