• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking a chains aviar in that shape would run about 35. Still a great purchase. I will give you 20 for it...double your money! :)

I think that I am going to keep them because I dont know when I am going to see them again. I also got a shark that says distance driver not mid range.

"2007 USDGC" Roc of some kind. I don't know the story on this one. Fund-raiser for somebody else other than the USDGC? Not sure how they got to put USDGC on it. Seems like it was advertised as a "flat top" and/or "super" Roc???

Anyway, 180g, new, not thrown.

DSCN4893-1.jpg

CE Eagle. Used. Used to be white, now it's sorta off-white.
DSCN4897-1.jpg

1st run Blueberry Mini Proto Star Star Teerex , these were before the regular proto stars were released and way more limited- mine is #73 and I have the cert. Any idea what it is worth??? I bought it for 50 back in 2006

"2007 USDGC" Roc of some kind. I don't know the story on this one. Fund-raiser for somebody else other than the USDGC? Not sure how they got to put USDGC on it. Seems like it was advertised as a "flat top" and/or "super" Roc???

Anyway, 180g, new, not thrown.

DSCN4893-1.jpg

CE Eagle. Used. Used to be white, now it's sorta off-white.
DSCN4897-1.jpg

I think you should return the Eagle to Innova. When you pay a premium price for a premium disc it should hold its color. ;)

whats the deal with backwards pics? Inspired by DaVinci?

Thoughts on 1st run mini stamp proto teerex, mint 175 blue. . .

those circle stamp sharks aren't worth much more than a reg production dx shark :\ unless someone really wants circle stamps.

Thoughts on 1st run mini stamp proto teerex, mint 175 blue. . .

Theres been a buy it now with the mini star stamp and certificate for 79.99 on ebay a couple weeks. Im thinking with no takers at that price its gonna be realistically valued around what you paid right now 50ish. Im a TeeRex thrower and if I were in the market would expect to pay roughly 50 myself. It is a smaller market too because the TeeRex isnt that popular and there arent many

How much for a new mini star stamped Teerex at 175g, rainbow stamp, # 53 of 60, Marked SS on the back and made in October of 2005. This is one of the orginal 60, not a later run that is marked STX. It also has a brainwave dye on it. Let me know because I want to sell it and I want to sell it at a fair price. thanks

just asking to prove a point to my friend, what is his 7.0 IF THAT NICE, ALMOST WHOLE BACK IS INKED, WHITE WITH GOLD STAMP FIRST RUN ESP METEOR ???????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.