• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you people who post all these mundane discs in this thread know how to use google or any search function? I don't want to blow your mind but if you found/bought a common disc, it is pretty easy to price by going to a couple of DG store's sites.

Do any of you people who post all these mundane discs in this thread know how to use google or any search function? I don't want to blow your mind but if you found/bought a common disc, it is pretty easy to price by going to a couple of DG store's sites.

he can ask if he wants, some people know what CE is worth and some dont, but you dont tell them to research it do you? and if you do, then why have this thread?

I imagine this thread being for rarer and harder to find discs, not brand new ESP surges and 11x Eagles.

maby he just thinks its rare cuz its 11x. i agree a new still in production run discs price can be found at discgolfcenter.com but maby he just assumes 11x always means money?

Posts this thread was made for:

Anyone ever seen this Banshee stamp before?
[frank note: crazy custom bar stamped banshee pic here]

Is a Scott Stokely Signature X2 signed by Scott Stokely worth anything?

Posts that are made by lazy people who can't google:

Found an esp surge mustache aviator edition in a pond, stamped the same date as the date i found it, no name, no visible wear. How much would this be worth?

KC 11X Champion Eagle-X

DX Cro. Brand new, uninked. Red with silver foil stock stamp. On shelf at store. Adorned with a rectangular sticker reading "$7.00".

Value?

Last edited:
DX Cro. Brand new, uninked. Red with silver foil stock stamp. On shelf at store. Adorned with a rectangular sticker reading "$7.00".

Value?

I'd say it's a good value even though it's worth about $3.50 less than they're asking for it. :)

What's a new tye dye 11x Champ Teebird worth?

Sorry if I posted this before, I feel like I did, but I searched the thread and didn't see it.

Like a Boss

How about this here boss, brand new....

Attachments

• aaaa booossss 001.jpg
    aaaa booossss 001.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 73
  • aaaa booossss 002.jpg
    aaaa booossss 002.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts