• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, but its just a boss, people dont care about the stamp (unless its a first run or something) and then its because they like the mold, not the stamp

sorry, but its just a boss, people dont care about the stamp (unless its a first run or something) and then its because they like the mold, not the stamp

Before you dismiss any more discs, try getting your facts straight:thmbup:

That Boss is from the batch of "first runs" which are highly sought after and usually pull at least $40 on ebay.

OK everyone. If the discs is beat to hell, if you found it in a lake, and it is DX. It is proably not even worth the shipping it cost someone.

If you can still buy it, then you already know the value (minus depretiation)

Lets keep this to OOP, rare, and interesting so we don't bore our expert with $10 stuff...Thanks.

Okay, I'll play. How bout some comets?
Tourney pro, never thrown, from '96 worlds. One swirly purple, one swirly yellow, both green stamped.
How's that compare to an orange ESP, never thrown with rainbow stamp?

How about a dtw glo hawk?Or even some tourney stamped pre photon glow cyclones?

Okay, I'll play. How bout some comets?
Tourney pro, never thrown, from '96 worlds. One swirly purple, one swirly yellow, both green stamped.
How's that compare to an orange ESP, never thrown with rainbow stamp?

How about a dtw glo hawk?Or even some tourney stamped pre photon glow cyclones?

TP comets $25 a piece if they are 177+, less if they are lighter. Same with the ESP comet. If you want to maximize your dollar on the comets, sell/trade them on DGR because we have the highest concentration of comet lovers over there.

Don't know about the other stuff really well but I know you can buy TP and other old cyclones on marshall street for pretty cheap (like $13) so I wouldn't think a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.