• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
both-eagles.jpg

I'm not one to yell at someone for his or her lack of searching, but here you go. Lol.

both-eagles.jpg

I'm not one to yell at someone for his or her lack of searching, but here you go. Lol.

i didnt lack searching, i used the search feature like everyone says for about 10 minutes and couldnt find it. and there is no pen weight or mold marked from innova my the nipple. but it is an eagle X and its a rancho cucamonga CAL....does this change the value?

It's fine. I just did a little search on google. I'm pretty sure the Eagle-L is marked CA, and the X is marked CAL, but I only have an X not an L. I'm not sure on the "Rancho cucamonga" part, but I'm going to guess it doesn't change anything.

This week in Posts You Shouldn't Believe:

Also, if you can still read the impression of the factory pen mark on the back E is and eagle-l, EX is an eagle-x

It's fine. I just did a little search on google. I'm pretty sure the Eagle-L is marked CA, and the X is marked CAL, but I only have an X not an L. I'm not sure on the "Rancho cucamonga" part, but I'm going to guess it doesn't change anything.

Its real easy man. If its smooth its an E, if it is convex like a teebird lip then its an X. I dont remember the screen name of the guy, but he has a couple of threads in the market and pics of a comparison. Or you could search and prob find it in 5 min. use google you would be surprised how much better it works than the site search.

10 secs.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...fficial&biw=1024&bih=426&tbm=isch&um=1&itbs=1

I was curious what new champ sharks pearly and non pearly are going for these days. Also, champ glow cobras.

Both of these have been covered in the past few days. $15-25 on the Sharks, depending on weight. Like was said before, $15-20 on the CFR Glow Cobras (more toward the low end).

What are these Omega Drivers worth? They are both brand new and unthrown, the tourney stamped one weighs 172 grams and the other weighs 173.7 grams and is a 1.3 run. Thanks for any replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.