• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get with the guy on the market place looking for one. See what its worth to him, and go from there. As the usual adage states, its only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Yeah, I'm trying to help him out. Neither of us know what it's worth. I don't want to get ripped and I certainly don't want him to. Hence me posting in this thread...

Just thought someone could give us something to go on...

Picked this up at my local shop's used bin. It's a Millennium Q-Mega with "PDGA Appoved" stamping. I bought it cheap because I remember the misspelling of "appRoved" has value at least 1 Millennium disc. Can anyone shed any light on what it's worth, if anything? Unfortunately it feels light, is marked Q on the back with no weight, and is probably near an 8/10. San Marino stamp on the back, and it has a "double circle" edging in the middle. I think I've seen that's indicative of CE generation? I don't have any, so I'm going off what I remember.

Thanks in advance!

396186404.jpg

396186403.jpg

I just picked up a New green ghost stamp players cup 2nd first run buzzz 177g for 50 bucks shipped. Did i get a deal or average price?

no plastic is worth more than 20 buck in my eyes, dont care what it is

I searched all threads and couldnt find this, but i imagine its been asked. what are Bottom Stamp discs worth? I have a Star Xcaliber with a custom dye and a Bottom Stamp??

no plastic is worth more than 20 buck in my eyes, dont care what it is

Well thanks for stopping by and stating your dumb opinion. Feel free to keep it to yourself next time and maybe read up on how capitalism works.

IMG_20110410_223317.jpg

IMG_20110410_223326.jpg

i dont know the weight but its a 7/10 pearly 11x rainbow stamp champ eagle...whats it worth(please quote this when responding)

EX: $15-20

EL: $10

Also, if you can still read the impression of the factory pen mark on the back E is and eagle-l, EX is an eagle-x

Status
Not open for further replies.