• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
174g yellow c.e. tl. 8/10 disc condition but ink on rim and wiped stamp? 2nd or 3rd run i think.

any guesses on this one? should i post a pic? it just looks like a yellow disc. i see t molds sold a lot but not sure about the l's.

Asking for a friend 2001 usdgc roc clear signed by Barry Schultz and same thing unsigned. He like to know if it time to sell or hang on to them still.

Not sure of price but I would think that USDGC rocs would keep going up in value.

Asking for a friend 2001 usdgc roc clear signed by Barry Schultz and same thing unsigned. He like to know if it time to sell or hang on to them still.

would need a picture on this one... values vary greatly with the 2001's... but as a general guideline, championroc.com is a good reference.

pro teebird-l
I found it in my brother's discs, he probably found it in a lake, but it looks good. I'd prolly put it at a 7/10. But I noticed they don't make them anymore, so whats it worth?

I need your help. What are SE rhynos worth that have a weight of 175 and sleepy scale of 6-7 out of 10. Nicely seasoned with no big chunks or gashes in the rim and no ink. Also if someone would be kind enough to pm me with some indepth information on them I would give you first crack at getting your hands one one and I would hook you up. Does color matter does stamp matter. Some feel smooth and some feel tacky. First one to pm me with a thourough education on these will not only be my new best friend. They will also get a sweet hook up. Thanks fir your time. I'm not a rhyno thrower but need some help since I plan on adding one to my bag.

whats the value on this? ching roc 175 with a wizard lookin guy holding a crystal ball with zonedriven logo inside. flat and 6.5/10 id say
0408192951.jpg

sorry about the quality guys, working on getting a camera

Status
Not open for further replies.