• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Birdie... looks terrible, great shape. i'd call it an ugly 6.5-7/10. scale weight is 165.5.

DSC03824.jpg

I hear ya. Did that with a candy firebird my self... Sold it for 10 to a buddy.

How much for these 2.
QJLS 1.6 Cal tooled. Almost looks like a teebird. Never really thrown these.
04052331a.jpg

11x Idye Cal 173 7/10
04052332.jpg

Pearly Orc 168 6/10
04052331.jpg

You should be able to do a search of this thread for the last two. I know I've seen at least a 5 pearly Orcs and probably dozens of 11x by now.

who was it that said that ,im curious because that putter looks like its used pretty good and new they go for 30ish new so id expect less than 20. the ones that go for more are the lower run numbers.

It was me...

I've seen people trying to sell new "no-runs" on here for up to $40... so $20-25 used -- especially if it's an old version, which this one appears to be (i.e. the non "r-poop" version) -- seemed like a fair price to me. Especially in a trade situation where someone may have two old destroyers they can't throw that they'd be willing to trade for one older Omega.

I also watch how Omegas sell on ebay, which I know is not the same as here, but they get pretty pricey... even the no-runs.

Just my opinion though. I trade far less discs than you all.
DSCJNKY

I'm not sure it would be fair to call this person out, but I wanted multiple opinions and most of the people who watch this thread are also pretty "in the know" so I posted here to see if they matched up. It's not a disc I'm attached to so I don't really care if I get every cent out of it or anything, I just don't want to look back and kick myself in the butt about it if it happened to be worth anything or look like a fool for asking far too much for it.

Well, as far as no runs go. Some WILL go for that much used but they are the super dimply grippy plastic. From the looks of your pic it is one of the slick ones which aren't very desirable.

Buddy of mine said he thought this was a pre-CE Valk but the wing looks different. These pics aren't great but it's all I got right now! Any info of what it is or how old would be appreciated. In the pics with 2 discs, the orange one is a CE Valk for comparison. TIA

5595319221_8c8a631c38_m.jpg

5595908580_b4b46746d1_m.jpg

5595321893_e4e170c145_m.jpg

Buddy of mine said he thought this was a pre-CE Valk but the wing looks different. These pics aren't great but it's all I got right now! Any info of what it is or how old would be appreciated. In the pics with 2 discs, the orange one is a CE Valk for comparison. TIA

Well I have no idea what "pre-CE" is supposed to mean but that just looks like a champ disc.

I dont think they made champion plastic before ce.

My buddy who only plays a couple times a year brought out a clear KC Pro Eagle to the course yesterday. When is this from and how much is it woth? It was 8-9/10.

Well, as far as no runs go. Some WILL go for that much used but they are the super dimply grippy plastic. From the looks of your pic it is one of the slick ones which aren't very desirable.

It feels super grippy and very soft... I'm not sure why it looks like it has glare on it in the pic like that. It does make it look slick now that I look at it (its not quite that bright either IMO). I tried to get a pic in direct sunlight to show the dings as well as possible. (I was told that it helps that it is a san marino mold if that helps any)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.