• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20110404_150258.jpg

8.5/10 175g very faded ink.

nice find! I've got three minty fresh candy pros I just posted to the marketplace.. you can see them below in the thread in my sig \/\/\/\/

Meh Forget to ask if $55 shipped would be too much for the Destroyer. Been watching on eBay and some no max weight ones have been going for between 55-60 + shipping.

Naw man, that's too much. I got one for $32 (shipped) and another for $40 two months ago. Even though I got hooked up on both, $60 shipped is way too much. Call DGV and see if they have any that they might be willing to part with.

Naw man, that's too much. I got one for $32 (shipped) and another for $40 two months ago. Even though I got hooked up on both, $60 shipped is way too much. Call DGV and see if they have any that they might be willing to part with.

kk ty. I'm having planning on selling my red one is why I asked. Been watching on eBay and it seems they have been going for between $30-$65 new so I have no idea what to price it. Maybe I'll just put it in the auction section.

Probably not. There wasn't anything special about the run like the 1st run ions. Unless the mold is changed up

The no runs aren't worth much. Especially used.

I got a value estimate via pm from someone I think is a pretty reputable source on here. I'm not sure what "not much" is but they told me to take no less than $20-25 for it..... I just want to make sure I don't get ripped off if I trade it.

the no runs aren't worth much... no more than a 12x to be sure... not highly desirable like an 11x or before...they were wedged between 11x and 12x if I remember correctly.

I got a value estimate via pm from someone I think is a pretty reputable source on here. I'm not sure what "not much" is but they told me to take no less than $20-25 for it..... I just want to make sure I don't get ripped off if I trade it.

who was it that said that ,im curious because that putter looks like its used pretty good and new they go for 30ish new so id expect less than 20. the ones that go for more are the lower run numbers.

Last edited:
oh wait, we were talking about omegas :doh: I know nothing about omegas.... forget what I said.

15-20 probably...is the stamp ghosted (meaning, can you see the stamp at an angle??)

who was it that said that ,im curious because that putter looks like its used pretty good and new they go for 30ish new so id expect less than 20. the ones that go for more are the lower run numbers.

I'm not sure it would be fair to call this person out, but I wanted multiple opinions and most of the people who watch this thread are also pretty "in the know" so I posted here to see if they matched up. It's not a disc I'm attached to so I don't really care if I get every cent out of it or anything, I just don't want to look back and kick myself in the butt about it if it happened to be worth anything or look like a fool for asking far too much for it.

I hear ya. Did that with a candy firebird my self... Sold it for 10 to a buddy.

How much for these 2.
QJLS 1.6 Cal tooled. Almost looks like a teebird. Never really thrown these.
04052331a.jpg

11x Idye Cal 173 7/10
04052332.jpg

Pearly Orc 168 6/10
04052331.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.