• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this champ banshee because of the color mainly. But after picking it up, it doesn't feel like normal champ plastic. It is much smoother and slightly gummy. I am sure it is just normal pricing, really just wandering if anyone had ever seen the streaks in the plastic(see pic). Looks like the streaking in my CE firebird. I have seen the streaks in some pearly discs aslo but this disc isnt very pearly. Any Thoughts
Champ Banshee
Transitional color of pink/purple/clear
9/10 thrown once

picture.php

picture.php

Anyone have any idea on this? Never seen nor heard of it.

Wizbo Bullet 9.5/10 (storage wear) 167g

Attachments

• IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 52
Anyone got any info on this Millennium Omega Experimental AP / Driver??? I guess this stamp is fairly rare. the weight is 17sg. any info is appreciated.
172gomegaAP.jpg

Also looking for the value of this Light pink with metallic blue stamp, 156g Patent pending Aero that is in mint condition???
156gpatpendaero.jpg

Anyone got any info on this Millennium Omega Experimental AP / Driver??? I guess this stamp is fairly rare. the weight is 17sg. any info is appreciated.
172gomegaAP.jpg

Also looking for the value of this Light pink with metallic blue stamp, 156g Patent pending Aero that is in mint condition???
156gpatpendaero.jpg

the aero, maybe 30-35
the other, no idea.

the aero, maybe 30-35
the other, no idea.

A bit more on the Aero b/c it's patent pending. The Aeros with the patent number in them usually go for around 30 and the patent pendings I've seen go for 65, although 45+ might be more reasonable, 'specially p'cuz of the weight.

Found this little baby today just sitting by the pin...2nd/3rd run?

Attachments

• ce_leopard.jpg
    ce_leopard.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 67
I feel sad for that guy or gal who lost that. very sad to lose that beauty.

Found this little baby today just sitting by the pin...2nd/3rd run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts