• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
d6b33be1-c3a5-4dfd-87e5-ef807129a87e.jpg

3x jk aviar. 175 written weight. 8/10 or so.

How about this Rhyno?? I believe these were the pre-release SE's? Correct me if I'm wrong please. I don't think this is "eraser" but I'm not sure. I have an orange new one I bought off here that is definitely eraser. That one feels like an eraser, this one is grippy, but feels a little different.

167g - 7.5/10 - ink

DSC06109.jpg

DSC06110.jpg

Anyone know value of this sweet one??

bar stamp JK Aviar X and it is a proline jk avair. Id rate it a 8/10 Stamp is in great condition a couple of knicks here and there but other then that great condition

not much to the beat up dx valk...
the proto bar stamp jk aviar x is worth 40-50 new so maybe 25-30 if i'm interpreting your description properly with no pic......

Not sure about these. They are both 175 and mint condition. The Eagle - X has a a 10x KC Pro stamp and the TL has a Special Edition stamp, but they are unusual to say the least. They are more like the Gold Champion Edition discs that you see from time to time. They look and feel just like the pearly gold CE Cobras.

66752_lg.jpg

I have sold a few of those gold eagles for around 55-65 a year ago. The SE teebird not sure. It was easy to find gold se leopards for 20-25, so maybe 30-45 for the se teebird.

Not sure about these. They are both 175 and mint condition. The Eagle - X has a a 10x KC Pro stamp and the TL has a Special Edition stamp, but they are unusual to say the least. They are more like the Gold Champion Edition discs that you see from time to time. They look and feel just like the pearly gold CE Cobras.

66752_lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.