• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^I think you might can get $40 to the right buyer. It is lightweight with ink, but those Rhynos are scarce. A used red stock SE Rhyno weighing 162 if memory serves recently brought around $50 on Ebay.

When did pro Rhynos come out? ^^^ I did not even think that Pro Lines were around in '99.

Ok thanks. Back to the thread....

Pearly FR Starfire - L. 10/10 172

53033_lg.jpg

The Rhyno was out 10 years before Pro and Pro line rhynos exhisted. I thought that was clear, but I can see how it looks like I said Rhynos were out before the plastic was invented.
Pro line Rhyno came out in 2008, I forget it is easy to confuse the old guys after a long weekend :p

Last edited:
How about this 85' worlds pat. Pending aero 9.99/10 has the smallest little ding in rim, guessing someone dropped it once. Weighs 168g.
IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0680-2.jpg

what is this Shuttle Putter worth?

new unthrown aqua Shuttle Putter at 172 grams. it is stiff plastic and the firmest super puppy i have ever seen.

Attachments

• HPIM0706.jpg
    HPIM0706.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 20
i owned pro rhynos in 2004 and pro lines in 2003 I believe.

This is what I have heard^^^ Rough estimate.....SE rhynos 1999 - 2002 ; Pro line Rhynos 2003 - 2004 ; Pro Rhynos 2004 - 2010. ?? ? I think that stock champ rhynos came out around 2004 as well starting with the DX stamped champs. Anyone?

I want to sell this Roc, but I have no idea what a fair asking price is. Can anyone help me out?

F7auG.jpg

Wish I could give you a number, but the orange is 1 of 24. I paid $30 for a blue that was 1 of 44, and $35 for a ruby red that was 1 of 32. These don't come up for sale often so it's really hard to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.