• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
two color stamp and it says pdga appoved (without the R)

Does this apply for the Q-Mega as well? I have one that says "appoved" and has a double ring on the back. I posted the picture a month ago, but here it is again. Never got a price quote on it either :) It's probably a 150 class if that's possible. Doesn't feel heavy at all.

396186404.jpg

Bump! Any clue about this wizard?

I've had this for 7 or 8 years. It's an old Wizard. Don't know if it's one of the very orignal ones or not, and pre-dates Wizards being patented (says "practice" on the back). Any idea of what it's worth?

Attachments

• misc discx ebay dgcr 010.jpg
    misc discx ebay dgcr 010.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 28
  • misc discx ebay dgcr 011.jpg
    misc discx ebay dgcr 011.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 20
it's an old wizard, but gateway does not have an established collectible market.

I sold a few black proto wizards for about 15 bucks a while back. I would say this is worth 20 bucks, maybe 25 to the right buyer.

what are jk champion valkyries worth. not jk pro. say 172 8/10. i have one that i throw but seeing as they dont make them anymore i was wondering how much another one would be. i bought one a few months ago on here for $6.

4x JK Pro Valk, don't know the weight yet, feels kinda light. slightly pearly. Should be 7-8/10, no dings or dents, just minor surface wear. some ink on rim, which I plan to remove. PIAS!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110524.jpg
    Snapshot_20110524.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 30
Got a few discs. I dunno how rare they are so I figured I'd ask:

X-out Z Reaper
IMG_0448.jpg

First run (I think...can anyone verify?) Pro Boss. Rainbow 2009 Masters Stamp
IMG_0449.jpg

First Run Echo Star Groove
IMG_0451.jpg

11x Champ Eagle-X...pretty sure these are way less rare than the KC Pro version. Right?
IMG_0447.jpg

Thanks for any and all help!

$10 on the Reaper. They include them in the Discraft misprint packs.

The Groove is a trickier animal. I asked the same question about mine and got crickets for a response. I'd venture a guess of up to $20 to the right buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts