• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max wieght 9/10 Dynamic Disc Dyed Champion Birdie? (pics this afternoon if needed)

$20 new since innova makes them as cfr discs now. I have two from another tournament and sold one at that price.

Ok, trying to help my buddy at PIAS sell some stuff but he wants to know the prices first. I have a lot of stuff to get checked out. If you would like a challenge and do a lot of them, shoot me an email. I will be posting a few up them on here, just didn't want to flood this thread with a bunch of pix :) Most of the ones he's wanting to sell are in fairly good condition, but I did not note the weights on them. I can get them soon though if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 46
Ok, trying to help my buddy at PIAS sell some stuff but he wants to know the prices first. I have a lot of stuff to get checked out. If you would like a challenge and do a lot of them, shoot me an email. I will be posting a few up them on here, just didn't want to flood this thread with a bunch of pix :) Most of the ones he's wanting to sell are in fairly good condition, but I did not note the weights on them. I can get them soon though if you are interested.
I wouldn't help anyone at pias price discs. I think they do a great job on their own. :thmbup:

So my friend has this Very rare Aviar with "Football" stamp. It is a run of soft, textured plastic came out in 1993. any idea on a value on this bad boy???

174gfootballaviar.jpg

i also forgot to mention that the aviar has a small bead and plastic is the precursor to the Omega SS, but not as flexible. any help is appreciated...

174gfootballaviar.jpg
[/QUOTE]

not to be funny, but I sold a bunch of these aviars for like 50 a piece this year.

I attached the pictures.

i also forgot to mention that the aviar has a small bead and plastic is the precursor to the Omega SS, but not as flexible. any help is appreciated...

174gfootballaviar.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• P1000755.jpg
    P1000755.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 32
  • P1000705.jpg
    P1000705.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 14
  • P1000685.jpg
    P1000685.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 10
To who ?
The new runs are exactly the same in every way as the first runs, and Flicks are not collectable.
$15 is more realistic, but who knows, maybe if you hype it up on Feebay , some rube might pay more.

First Run 150 Z Flicks are hard to come by. I had a older 150 Z Flick that wasn't even a first run sell for $24 on eBay earlier this year. That disc was used with ink. I have seen many other comps sell in the $25-30 range. I only give appraisals on discs that I am certain I am providing an accurate price for. So go doubt somebody else please.

First Run 150 Z Flicks are hard to come by. I had a older 150 Z Flick that wasn't even a first run sell for $24 on eBay earlier this year. That disc was used with ink. I have seen many other comps sell in the $25-30 range. I only give appraisals on discs that I am certain I am providing an accurate price for. So go doubt somebody else please.

Sorry, I'm in the cap'n's camp. Most FR Discraft isn't worth that much. You might be able to get $20 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts