• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a realistic value on this.

proto eagle mint at 135g no TM after champion discs inc, no mold marks on back

IMAG0270.jpg

direct from Mark Molnar at DGV

Jeff,
>>
>> That is an original Eagle if it has no engraving in the mold. They have
>> not held their value as well as I would like. I would say this one
>> could
>> sell for $85-150 depending on if someone needs it to fill in their
>> collection.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>> Spincerely,
>> Mark

there are many...
/story! :)
I'm doing education for the new job.... :( been at it since 5am, but I'm getting paid! :)

Ive got a good one for y'all, wish I had a pic of it....

95 National Doubles stamped 78 mold w/ whamo rings. Guess Id call it 9/10 cause it has a couple of small dings on it but no ink. Been in a bag since I assume right after someone field tested it.

Ive got a good one for y'all, wish I had a pic of it....

95 National Doubles stamped 78 mold w/ whamo rings. Guess Id call it 9/10 cause it has a couple of small dings on it but no ink. Been in a bag since I assume right after someone field tested it.

cobra with rings of headrick.....later known as the apollo....not to special...i would say $15-18....not 100% sure on value...im more into the lids when it comes to wham-o

Not much of a roc guy more into the buzzz' anyways someone gave me this glo ontario roc. Think I may just end up selling it what would you ask for it?
photo.jpg
photo1.jpg

the way the weight is written is how you can tell.......they started putting the "R" around 2002.....ontario remold was around 2007

the way "GLO" is written is also a giveaway....they must have only had 1 or 2 guys writing on there discs back then....i have a few old glos that look just like it...

Well that's pretty cool I have never really tried rocs out so I may have to give this one a try. Thanks for the knowledge its interesting learning about all the variations and what not just hard to keep up sometimes.

i would not throw it if your not a roc man....since its new i would sell it to a collector and buy a new dx roc to try out...that would be smarter....as soon as you throw it the value drops quick....i collect old glo discs but am low on $$ at the moment

The team release of the glow Z comets easily fetched 40 - 50. Its rare that a disc manufacturer releases a disc with no stamp, so I'd probably bump that up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts