• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your HOLY GRAIL disc?

oddly enough it's discwing QKII's.. I can get mass distance FH with very little effort compared to flat back discs.. got about 4 FR's, going to try the QK for an overstable version

A few. 10x KC Eagle, retired. 1st run Kite, in bag. '79 Olympian/Collegiate 100 gm. Frisbee from college regionals at USF, on display.

blue cadillac wraith

Protostar Star Wraith. Only 100 made all in black.
174ProtoWraith.jpg

imagejpeg_2_10.jpg

Hate to say I told you so, but here you go Mr. Dabbs

I have been working on my open, middle and closing game. I think I just learned how to combine them.

i would have to go z ringer. I have thrown a couple a DC pro had and they are amazing. Don't have a pick.

I have owned a few blue 1st run wraiths aswell. I actually sold one on here in 2009. They did make blue and they are hard to find. I would ask mark at disc golf values or sam ferrans at hero discs what was made before dave. I'm pretty sure dave asks those guys or one of the other workers there.

I asked Dave Dunipace about this and he said they were all black. I met a guy one time throwing a yellow proto star disc. I asked him what it was. He said a wraith. I told him I didn't think they made it in yellow. He said that the initials on the bottom said it was a wraith. We looked at it and it was a Tee Rex. I could see how he made the mistake based on how the letters were written. Did you see the bottom of the blue disc?

Grails are fun to hunt down.

My current grails are a Omega 1.1 Proto and Hero CE Aviar.

I just sent a paypal for another grail too, a set of both BS and PS NS Destroyers

First run eagle, not the redesign eagle, I mean the first disc innova ever made, with the champion discs proto star stamp. Its my OG.

you can get that for $14, how is that a holy grail?

Because it's personal choice. Why didn't you ask any of the other people who had the same answer? As you can tell by reading the thread some people chose wallhangers and rare discs or ones they just enjoyed throwing. Welcome to the party, bro.