• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is YOUR home course?

Deer Lakes is probably the closest and best course to me at 20 minutes, but Moraine is 30 minutes and knob hill is only 20 minutes.

I got to play Deer Lakes a couple years ago while visiting Pittsburgh. I would love to only live 20 minuntes from that gem.

Originally it was Kentwood and cedar Hills in Raleigh. Now it's Bayville. Haven't had a chance to get down to Munden point or up to new quarter yet.

Technically Cedar Hills is my "home" course as it is only 5 miles from home.

Meyer Broadway in Three Rivers. Mile from my house and it's getting better all the time.

Lamar Park. 5-10 minute drive from the house.

Second would probably be West Guth Park. it's about 15 minutes away. Planning on playing there for the first time after Christmas and I get my disc set

The gem that is Knob Hill Park. Only 5 minutes away from my house. With Moraine and Deer Lakes less than 45 minutes away too! I love Pittsburgh. Knob gets the most play out of me though.

The Ponds at Lakeshore is the closest for me. But, I've considered Rolling Hills my home course since I started playing.
I also try to make it out to Independence Lake, Hudson Mills, Willow, and Cass Benton regularly.

Knobley Mt. DGC

KMDGC is, literally, my HOME course. :)

No other course closer than an hour in any direction... Not counting two baskets at Liberty Christian Fellowsip in Cumberland, listed as a practice course here on DGCR.

Roper Park and Tierra Park, Lincoln Nebraska. Roper is currently underway river reservation by the Corps. of Nebraska. The temporary course is very wild and honestly more challenging than the original course.
Tierra Park is a great in-woods course, with 3 open shots. Wonderful natural vibe along with this course. Accuracy is also key here.

Closest to home that I play with any frequency is Firefighters Park in Troy, MI. My home and the course that I play the most though is Addison Oaks in Leonard, MI.

The coarse I play the most right now is Brahan Springs, Huntsville AL. 5 minutes from where I work so a couple co-workers and I go at lunch.

Closest coarse to where I live is Dublin Park (which honestly kinda sucks). I am hoping to move near Monte Sano park in the near future.

Latest posts