• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your longest disc?

On a golf line: MVP Photon (460-475')

Open field max D bomb: MVP Energy (500'+, flex line)

Might get a different answer from me in a week...testing some new high speed drivers :D

Last edited:
Furthest throw was with a BOLT at 500 ft. (actually measured)
Next would be Katana, King

Currently tho, I don't use any of these and for 'competition' I'm throwing a Trespass or Outlaw for Distance

Might get a different answer from me in a week...testing some new high speed drivers :D

Once you throw Octane and Nitro you'll probably never pick that Photon up again :D

Consistently, the Tern, and I have decent control with it.

I've thrown other discs farther in terms of all-time longest throws with a perfect rip and roll. But Tern remains my longest thrower.

Yea i'd bet you'll be getting 500+ from that octane the way you can hyzer flip.

I believe it was an Elasto Enforcer when first I posted in this thread, now it is VIP Warhorse. 588 flat ground, 637 downhill.

I-blend Maya consistently for me. I did throw my furthest couple drives with one of the first runs of Hades. A little bit squirrelly though. Never sure where they'd actually go.

ESP Thrasher

I had a Blizzard Wraith that I could rip on, but I ripped it into the middle of rough - gone.

Max weight Halo Tern, max weight Echostar Destroyer, 173g Neo Essence, or 173g VIP Destiny. Have thrown all routinely within about 5-10' of my benchmark max. Pro Shryke and DX Eagle have also shown ability to get within spitting distance quite often.

I throw in Denver.

Latest posts