• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your longest disc?

Max weight Halo Tern, max weight Echostar Destroyer, 173g Neo Essence, or 173g VIP Destiny. Have thrown all routinely within about 5-10' of my benchmark max. Pro Shryke and DX Eagle have also shown ability to get within spitting distance quite often.

I throw in Denver.

DX TB's and Eagles have massive distance potential.

Star Shryke for me recently, historically Pro & Star Wraiths were my max distance drivers.

First experience with a Westside King found on the used rack. I've lost both my g* corvettes and this King is pretty close for a wide open bomber.

ESP 5X Force, I managed to find this beautifully domey beat up 169g in a used bin and it has the perfect amount of flip-up and crazy glide, I'll be real sad if I ever lose it or it gets too flippy as it's the best Force I've ever thrown, it's like a longer 12x KC Wraith.

I'm a noodle arm. What's a "longest disc?" :confused:

Slight uphill, blizzard katana
Slight downhill, blizzard boss
Flat, star Corvette or champ shryke

Varying Cannons depending upon terrain/wind. Like Destroyers they're a box of chocolates but I like that - same hand feel.

Longest measured air shot 163g champ Shryke.

Outdrove that shot considerably multiple times with a max weight dx firebird roller.

Right now my Grace is giving me the longest consistent distance I've ever experienced. Got 410 on flat ground with it today during a round. My all time longest throw is still with a 160 goldline ballista pro down a a very large hill though (575).