• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your putter lineup?

2 KC Pro Aviars for putting 40ft and in. Both are marble grey w/ red stamp - 172g
1 Star Aviar for upshots and jump putts. Bright pink w/ blue stamp - 172g

5 blue challengers :)

Small team stamped pro d 167
Large team stamped pro d 174
Old bar stamped pro d 174
Hard elite x 174
Old cryztal 174

Challenger (FLX ESP) for drives and approaches. Soft Magnet for drives and approaches. Soft Magnet for putting duties.;)

a2f1860c.jpg

174g CE aviar about 7/10..driving putter ...can put it on any line

DSC00605.jpg

170g pearly 11x a good 9/10...driving putter ...any shots i need to finish back left

d039c120.jpg

173g fusion tank 8/10...good wind putter...straight low shots ...putting putter

ba270b57.jpg

172g Soft and gritty piranha 8/10...floating putter...straight shots to layup...putting putter

1 emac D challenger-main putter
1 team stamp D challenger- newer more overstable jump putts anything outside 40ish
1 old stamp D challenger- thrower
1 old stamp D challenger- thrower (newish)

1 emac D challenger-main putter
1 team stamp D challenger- newer more overstable jump putts anything outside 40ish
1 old stamp D challenger- thrower
1 old stamp D challenger- thrower (newish)

Nice setup. Hows the emac? What colors?

Darts all the way for me.
2 Dx, one's more beat for outside the circle though.
1 Champ to drive with.
Then an ESP Zone for those windy days.

In my full bag I have 5 wizards, 2 black SSS exclusively for putting, 1 HPP for overstable shots, 1 seasoned S for straight shots and one beat to hell organic for turnovers. I can easily make do with just a couple of those, but on a tougher course I use them all quite a bit.

for driving and hyzer approaches i use a blue S wiz

for uphill putts or annys i throw a SSS warlock

forehand putts i use a SS wiz, but everything else i use the SSS wiz.

all max weight.

Nice setup. Hows the emac? What colors?

the Emac is yellow i like it, its pretty new and still rather hard
the Team stamp is pink (one of the DD deals) same plastic as the emac
they would be GREAT throwers if i used them as such
the older guys are white and Schweet (thanks to my boy Digital)
niice trade he got an 11x aviar an old sanny grid and something else

moose inspired me.. so here goes, my putter lineup from my bag.

IMAG0472.jpg

Pro Rhyno 175g 9/10 I've been using this disc more and more. Pretty much any upshot within 150 feet.

IMAG0473.jpg

Chains Aviar 169g 5/10 This disc is magic! I use it for tricky anhyzer approaches and for running at the Chains when I'm outside 40 feet. I had one of the best disc golfers in the World try to steal this one from me. He failed. :)

IMAG0474.jpg

3x JK Aviar 169g 7/10 Backup to my main putter. Gets used mainly for warmup putts and sometimes approaches when I don't feel like I need to use the Rhyno

IMAG0475.jpg

4x JK Aviar 170g 6/10 My main putter for two years now. I'm known as a good putter and this is my workhorse. All putts inside of 40 feet or so. $$$$.

2 star aviar drivers. One is just a back up. I don't drive with a putter much.

3 putters. I use a beat up old Soft Magnet for anything inside the circle, a fairly new JK Aviar for putter drives and shots in the 31 - 100ft. range, and a slightly seasoned Pro Pig for approach shots that need more stability or a hyzer line.

moose inspired me.. so here goes, my putter lineup from my bag.

IMAG0472.jpg

Pro Rhyno 175g 9/10 I've been using this disc more and more. Pretty much any upshot within 150 feet.

IMAG0473.jpg

Chains Aviar 169g 5/10 This disc is magic! I use it for tricky anhyzer approaches and for running at the Chains when I'm outside 40 feet. I had one of the best disc golfers in the World try to steal this one from me. He failed.

IMAG0474.jpg

3x JK Aviar 169g 7/10 Backup to my main putter. Gets used mainly for warmup putts and sometimes approaches when I don't feel like I need to use the Rhyno

IMAG0475.jpg

4x JK Aviar 170g 6/10 My main putter for two years now. I'm known as a good putter and this is my workhorse. All putts inside of 40 feet or so. $$$$.

moose just likes showin pics every chance he gets :p

Why no Vibram love???

Overstable approaches - D Zone
all other approaches - Max weight soft Ridge
putting - 170 firm Ridge