• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your weakness when shopping for plastic?

Low quantity in a weight I like. If there is only 1 of whatever disc left, I am always afraid I'll never find it again if I don't buy it.

I'm always looking for used Destroyers. Anything but DX plastic. I have pro, champ, blizzard, and star Destroyers in my bag.. all different conditions and weights. Just love Destroyers.

Anything that has an important stamp to me, I buy on the spot. Tournament I've played, course I've played, etc.

It used to be if I saw the description "flat top Roc" I would buy it immediatly. After realizing I have 40+ REAL flat top Rocs from the 90's I tend to resist that description now.

I have a midrange problem. I find myself getting a mid before anything else. I got a Ghost early last week, loved it, played well enough in a tourney to get two more!
(A local dg "store" did the payouts for the ams so they can get discs that they will actually use as opposed to ones they don't want.)

when i try a new disc i usually grab at least 3 so i don't have to walk as much in the field. Backups to my leopards was out of control for a bit too. I have it under control now except for my new obsession the fn zone!!! cannot resist a zone not no way not no how.

This is why I freaking love the MP!!!!

I tend to gravitate towards anything labelled as a Buzzz or Vibram. Also, certain Innova drivers usually convince me to pull the trigger.

All of the above. Especially clear or unique discs.