• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Plastic/Mold Combos Would You Like To See in 2019?

My real choice is to see if a Dragon at 150 grams in the Blizzard Champion could be made. I want a disc that could float in water like the Dragon yet hold the flight it is in better and Blizzard Champion as long as disc is not big bubbles should work. This way I do not have to buy every few years or so a new DX 150 gram Dragon.

ELECTRON HARD PILOTS!!! Judas. They teased them on release two years ago. I love the putter but am not a fan of squishy putters...

Would also love to see more CryZtal used across all of Discraft's lineup, more P-Line molds from Discmania outside of super limited releases, and Color Glow Champion TDs.

Lucid-X Ballista. I like the regular Ballistas better than the B Pros so far (might just need to throw the Pros more though), so releasing regular Ballistas in Trilogy's most stable and durable plastic would be awesome.

Biofuzion Evidence. Would like to cut out a mold from my mids lineup, so an Evidence that will beat in to Tursas territory in only a few months would be nice.

Lucid-X Escape. Probably not really necessary, since I've got a beat Biofuzion Getaway that is essentially what a Lucid-X Escape would be. But it would be nice. Supposedly these are going to be released in the Am Matchplay players' packs but I'd love to see a standard production run of them.

photon glow wasp
photon glow surge

(not for daily use, just to fill out my glow bag . .. glow wizards already exist. For those that don't know -- glow wizards will glow all night if you leave in the sun before night fall -- discraft's old photon glow plastic would too, no need for "charging" the disc with the blacklight before every throw. Whenever I'd lose a glow wasp or glow wizard in the day time I'd just come back at dusk/dark and there it'd be, right where I lost it. :) )

Guy at my local shop says E* Terns are on his order form and he had quite a few of the new run of E* Destroyers on hand. He thinks new E* runs should be coming in several molds, I'll hold out hope for some new Wraiths.
Iconbanana1.gif

Production Champ Rancho Rocs it's 2019 people
Color Glow or Echo Star Sidewinders

Gold Line and/or recycled Musket
Gold Line Falchion
Echo Star Tern

Any Echo Star would be welcome! Frost/Elasto would be nice to get back as well.

I'd like a Retro XXX to beat in.

Would of just niced this except for the pro d part -- a DX Roc is way better than a pro d Wasp while a flat X-Wasp is the best disc ever.

Actually the Pro D Wasp the discs in the old stiff Pro D my dad uses is amazing for Forehand shots though My dad does have a flat top Z or a Z Wasp disc made flat top with a weight of books on the disc for a week from mid 2000 as well for non open shots and wind as long as a Wasp is flat top it can be used for forehand as well, just the way a ROC 3 can be.

KC Pro Rhynos.

Wasps in that new McBeth plastic.

Cro3's in Star and Champ.

I agree with the KC Pro Rhyno would fly off the shelves as well as the Wasps in that Rubber Blend Jawbreaker plastic. Really any plastic other then Z for the Wasp is going to fly off the shelves. I do not like the wing on the ROC both that and 3 version as something feels off to how the bead feels on the Wasp and with Wasp I am less likely to have the disc hook on fingers. I just do not like the stability of the Z Wasp as it takes years to break in Z plastic.

My main dream came true, PW wizards rekindled my love for the mold. Reminds me of my old Mediums/Firms.

I would love swirly color glow (sig series?) Z Preds, KC Pro Polecats, Stiff K3 Falk. I lost my extra flippy k1 roller falk, and dont love the DFD as much as I used to. A combo of the two would be sweet. Oh give me a pearly stiffer opto ballista pro while I am dreaming.