• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What the most you've ever paid for a disc?

$25 each .....for four '01 CE rocs...still have a couple, one un-thrown.

$300+ for a Test run CE Teebird. These where the first ever CE plastic run before the Valks, Gazelles or Rocs. New unthrown 10/10 I understand there are very few still know to exist. Estimated value 1K+.

i think i paid 40 for one of my hole 7 rocs. i do have a rule not to buy plastic costing more than 30 dollars a disc.

$21 for a Midnight Z Minnesota Majestic Challenger and $19 for a normal Midnight Z challenger.

I've never encountered putters in candy plastic that retained the glide / flight of a base plastic counterpart so well. It seriously came exactly how I like my challengers, a little saggy/concave in the flight plate, lots of rigidity. a flight path pretty much identical to that of a Pro-D model.

Back when I used to reach for Magnets I picked up a Z mag from GGGT, and it threw like a brick. It didn't hold height, was waaay more stable than D magnets, and just wasn't an enjoyable experience.

But these new LE Z challengers are money. I'm going to start hording as many as I can.

I spent $20 on a special edition Z drone looked at getting some more expensive stuff but can't ever bring myself to starting the collection

You crazy dischead people. Wheres the thread someone mentioned (most expensive IN THE BAG)? I throw all my discs, at least occasionally. So tell me, you Rockefellers, do you keep the more expensive ones for collectability? (or would you sell them in order to make a profit for example)

I have 0 discs that I would want to just have for keeping only (wife does not support hanging em on the wall, i know i'm whipped. she gives me hard time for buying standard priced plastic, would throw a fit if i told her i just bought a 100$ piece of plastic) or for retail value in the future. That said, the most expensive ones are probably 20-25€. Bunch of Discmania fundraisers. Probably would not buy a +30€ disc. Would have to be a run that I know I would want to have as soon as possible, to throw. (like the FD, which I got as a Copenhagen Open fundraiser in S plastic as soon as it was out. It was ~15€)

I haven't read this thread to see what idiots there are here, but this question made me think.

The most I can think of is that I paid $18 for a Storm Trooper. Ended up getting a new Blizzard Wraith also for that $18, so I'm not sure if that still counts.

If that doesn't count, $17 for a LE ESP Comet then.

20 bucks on a CE FX Firebird dayglo with rainbow stamp. oooo oo oooo

Don't think I've paid more than $25 in cash for a disc - Almost all of my higher end stuff is the result of many trades.