• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What u like better tap in birds or sinking that long bird putt?

I hit a 125 footer today for birdie. That was pretty friggin' sweet. R-pro dart through 4 trees. I was just hoping to get through the trees and it weaves right through and sticks the chains, right in the middle. The guy I was playing with saw it long before I did. If you're talking about THOSE long putts for birds, I gotta say those are better than parking an open 180 footer.

I had more long putts tonight than tap ins...only one bird but made 3 40+' putts.

It was nice sinking the long putts but yeah, would much rather be at tap in range.

I missed a couple of birds that I should have had tonight. I celebrate them all the same though I am more likely to jump up and down with the long putt.

you dont get as much love for tap ins when your playing doubles, you might get a high 5 and whisper quiet woo yoo from your teammate but you dont get the same response the long bird putts do from spectators or other players bimo the tap in bird is the bigger shot .

when yall get done putting over there if u dont mind tapping me in, im gonna be on the next hole:}

i am definitely a long put guy, i feel so good after i hit the long putt for birdie, I hit a 50 to 60 ft. putt a couple of days ago around a small tree felt so good, love it, especially good when playing with my brother and his approach is just spot on mine is far from the basket but i hit the put anyway, i feel like i am cheating him, but that's the best part

I love the long putts. Especially when you can tell that they're going in as soon as you release the disc and you just watch it nail the chains.

Latest posts