• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's in your Glow Bag?

New013

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Title says it all, post your glow; throw in some pics if you want. Also, how does your glow bag differ from your normal bag?

Glo CAL Champ Teebird 175
Glo CAL Champ TL 175
Glo Champ Mako 180
Glo S Ion 171

glo voodoo
glo CFR teebird
glo champ valkyrie
glo roc (one champ, one dx)
glo leopard

and soon a glo gator :)

Glo champion Leopard
Glo champion Firebird
Glo champion Eagle
Glo champion Gazelle
Glo champion Mako
Glo champion BB Aviar
I have multiples of each, so I can take a crew with me!

Exact same discs and weights as in my regular bag. :cool:

168 glo champ orc
171 glow dx teebird
180 glow dx roc
177 glow z comet
174 glow dx aviar
175 glow kc pro aviar

Same bag I take everywhere with LEDs. Most of my discs are some variation of champ and the LEDs work even with Opaque champ (not like FR CE, but opaque 11x).

2 photon challengers
2 glow comets, one z and one old school
2 photon wasps
2 old school xl's
Z wraith

Seeing that dc currently sucks when it comes to glow, im missing a zone, avenger, pred, surge, and force. The wraith suppliments the surge fine and the others are kinda overstable so i can survive without them.

more then 9/10 i still carry my whole bag because i never really play glow rounds, i just keep playing after the sun goes down. if im near the parking lot sure ill drop my bag off but otherwise i only throw my eclipse ion/vector (axis pending). i have issues with traditional glow plastic during the day, and hate searching for it so i tend to shy away from ever buying them.

UV flashlight by the way

171 S Ion - Putts. Doesn't glow, but the chains let me know where it is ;)
175 S Ion - Glow.

178 Glow Axis x2
179 Glow Vector

171 Glow Champ Leopard - Don't throw them anymore but Leopards are always a fun disc to toss around. This one is grippy as ****, it grips just as well as a Pro Leo, it's awesome.

AFAIK they never made GLOLFs :(