• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whats new in your disc golf family

lmao you guys are funny. frank sadly i will be keeping the pure for now. i got a round in today with it and the zero and i love both of them so far. the grip is great for drives and approaches. before i make any kinda of assessment i will have to obviously give it some more time. either way...DJ called dibs before i even thought of ordering the som bitches lol

booter said:
lmao you guys are funny. frank sadly i will be keeping the pure for now. i got a round in today with it and the zero and i love both of them so far. the grip is great for drives and approaches. before i make any kinda of assessment i will have to obviously give it some more time. either way...DJ called dibs before i even thought of ordering the som bitches lol

Don't enable his addiction, trade them to me.

I re-up'ed on the discspeed package:

3 bosses: 2 pro, 1 champ
1 glow z stalker
5 PDs: 4 p, 1 s

I was gifted one star mako and a dx coyote.

I bought myself...

2 pro katanas
1 champ katana
2 proline leopards
1 p pd
1 esp comet

which is leading my bag to become...
wizards
comet
rocs
leopards
PDs
Firebird
Katanas
Boss

Most molds I have had in awhile, but I think it looks solid.

Just got my first VooDoo. 175 SSS black first run. Feels really nice in the hand, like an old friend that got me through my years of puberty. You know what I mean. :|

175 Champion Orc. I love it. Very predictable and controllable. I'm working on beating it in to its sweet spot.

Just put a goldline striker in the bag to go with my 2 optos. Also added a FLX Drone for midrange beef.

Picked up a few more flx challengers, I think once I get them worn in I'll really like them for putting.

Got a SPD just to see what all the hubbub was about. Still can't decide whether the freak stamp is cool or not.

BrotherDave said:
Got a SPD just to see what all the hubbub was about. Still can't decide whether the freak stamp is cool or not.

If you don't like it I'll take it off your hands.

I just got a Drone, a crush, and a disc wing Quarter K, I have only tested th Quarter K and Drone, but not enough to write a review.

new stuff. pd's are a couple weeks old though

pds
ce fx
ce fL
got an se rhyno and a pro-line rhyno. so far.....i like em. surprising coming from a putter whore huh?

This is my recent buy. Yeah, it probably looks boring to most of you. The Orcs dome is perfect and the Tl is nice also. The Rocs are just replacements.