• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whats new in your disc golf family

Discgolfer219

Banned
Get any disc for Christmas if so review them here.

I did. Tested out my NEW ESP FLX Drone, Elite Z Buzz, Elite Z Comet and my Elite Z stalker and esp FLX challenger. I played the back nine first because someone was just starting when I got there. love the challenger. I was driving about average maybe a little better than normal. I was nailing put after putt after putt. I missed one put that I would say that I should make. I made two that I shouldn't make it. I started 2, 2, 2,2, 3. I finished -5. My all time best. would be like a 995 rating. It was disappointing not being able to put down a birdie on 1 and 3 and have a round of my life. Shooting a -5 on the back 9 is solid. 23 I will take. Should have been 22. So some guy comes down picks up my disc I guess and my friends disc says " hey man you lost your disc" I just say thanks. Mine I thought was parked, but he most have thrown it somewhere. I know it was within 20 ft and it was about 90 ft the opposite direction. So we both decide to throw another one. Mine goes about 40 ft long behind a tree and take my par.

Drone- Great for forehand approaches
Buzz- speaks for itself
comet- speaks for itself.
Stalker- longer buzz
Challenger- if you are a spin putter u need this disc.

what type of drone are you throwing? I have been thinking about getting myself a Z but have not done it yet...

Roy said:
what type of drone are you throwing? I have been thinking about getting myself a Z but have not done it yet...

ESP FLX Drone- You can get them her for 9.95 http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/drone-2008-world-championships-p-1646.html. I would advise to get a couple more disc since it is 6.00 for shipping no matter what you order.

Friend bought me a Turbo Putt :lol:

Parents bought me a Squirrel Monkey but it hasn't arrived yet.

Hitting up five, (yes...5) courses in 4 hours from now.

Got ehm....

Champion Wraith( Used to them so it won't be any surprise.)
Champion Teebird
MJLS
Glo Z Buzzz
Pro-D Buzzz
Organic wiz, Organic SSS Wiz
Esp FLX Drone

All this to try out!

nothaz said:

Got ehm....

Champion Teebird
MJLS
Glo Z Buzzz
Pro-D Buzzz
Esp FLX Drone

All this to try out!

Ended up playing 3 courses, 4 rounds:1 round at Sunbury and the new Players Course at Alum Creek each, 2 at Blendon.

The FLX drone has become a staple in my game. It FH approaches like no other, and does a lot of different lines and throws. The teebird will eventually get replaced by a beefier one(I was turning it over before I could get 300 feet(zero to low oat at the most). The Buzzzes were great and straight as expected. I didn't throw the JLS much.

nothaz said:
nothaz said:

Got ehm....

Champion Teebird
MJLS
Glo Z Buzzz
Pro-D Buzzz
Esp FLX Drone

All this to try out!

Ended up playing 3 courses, 4 rounds:1 round at Sunbury and the new Players Course at Alum Creek each, 2 at Blendon.

The FLX drone has become a staple in my game. It FH approaches like no other, and does a lot of different lines and throws. The teebird will eventually get replaced by a beefier one(I was turning it over before I could get 300 feet(zero to low oat at the most). The Buzzzes were great and straight as expected. I didn't throw the JLS much.

with my 75$ card I just decided to buy extra disc for my main disc and get a disc retriever. think works like magic. A guy in my group had one. We found 7 disc and one was my disc looking for mine. that only took 5 mins. He gave me two disc because he knew I liked that kind. I took him to a BBQ buffet after. only 1 name and he called them and left a message.

A 150 class Magic X-out. Domey as all hell and it turns and glides like a dream. Might have to replace my 150 Voodoo with it. :wink:

new for testing
gummy 150 roc
ce firebird
9x firebird
glo buzzz
glo stalker
fr mako
star stingray
polaris ls
star katana

got a GGGT gift certificate for jesus' b-day. just ordered a champ destroyer and a dx cobra. im hoping the champ destroyer will be my new over stable distance driver and get rid of my bosses. sucks i wont throw them for 3 months :cry:

Got 2 10x Rocs coming in my mailbox later today and I just ordered a Nuke and a Glow Stalker to give test runs.

Some Halos, a Roc,

And just to rub it in disc junkies face, A NEW CAMO GORILLA BOY SILVERBACK!!!

dgdave said:
Some Halos, a Roc,

And just to rub it in disc junkies face, A NEW CAMO GORILLA BOY SILVERBACK!!!

default.jpg
Thats ok when you get the other bag you will be in such a good mood that you will decide to sell me the arnold to my danny devito :wink:

booter said:
tryin out

some halos
champ katanas
cores
nuke
zro and grip pures
pds

:mrgreen:

influenced by dgr and me are ya :lol:

Frank Delicious said:
wanna trade that grip line pure?

Back Off Frank!!!

I already called dibs on any of the pictured discs. By the way I know I did it before you as I told booter I got dibs on what he doesnt want before he even ordered them :twisted:

Latest posts