• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the most carried manufacturer of discs?

The majority of my bag is...

• Innova

Votes: 107 81.7%
  • Discraft

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • DGA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Millenium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gateway

• Ching

• Latitude 64

• Lightning

• Discwing

• Quest AT

• Total voters
My bag just shifted to Discraft for the first time ever. I now carry 9 discs that are Discraft and 8 that are Innova. My putters and most of my mids are discraft...except for the rhyno. Most of my drivers are innova still though...except for the predator and the flick. I don't carry any other manufacturer in my bag.

15 innova 3 Discraft 2 Element. ps the 5 others were gifts. I have only bought innova.

2 Discraft
1 Innova
1 Millenium (which I'd group in with Innova)

So..a tie between Discraft and Innova for me. Equal opportunity!

innova. this is probably beacuse they were the first company and everyone knows them, and also evidenced by how hard it is to find two disc from the same run.

Innova and 2 Lattitude 64 Sinus Sp's

At this point it is all Innova. I am looking for it to change when I get some money but I think Innova will always be tops as I am a fan of innovation when it comes to drivers. I think I may switch to Discraft for putting though.

All Innova, the only type of disc I have ever carried in my bag as well as thrown. Maybe I should give some of the other a try...

I'm more of a discraft guy, I have about three innova drivers but everything else I have is discraft, except my juju putter that's ching. I just like the feels of the elite plastics over the champion plastic and I'm not a big fan of star plastic at all. I really could go either way though, it's more of what works for me not the name of who makes it.

Innova all the way! But, I'm from So-Cal... so I'm Innova biased.
DSCJNKY

I started with a few of each, but over time, I have grown to like Innova discs the best. I like the selection that they offer, their rating system makes perfect sense (and for me, the discs behave very close to the listed rating), and I like the look and feel of the discs/plastics that they offer.

About 2wks ago, I replaced the last Discraft disc that was still hanging on, an Elite-X breeze. Thanks to DGCR and the Marketplace, I was able to locate a couple of new Champ Cobras which have turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. (special thanks to jgentry, and Trace State Park!...;))

I don't have anything against Discraft, I have used several of them, and some I really liked (Avenger, AvengerSS, Drone, Breeze, Buzz), but I prefer Innova, and I think it is helpful (for me) to stick with the same manufacturer. This way I can learn the discs and how they behave, and when I need a replacement, or a new disc, I can pretty much know what to expect. I haven't been disappointed!

I mainly Innova discs because I like their rating system, I am starting to carry more discraft discs but they will never surpass the amount of Innova Discs in my bag. Approx. 10 Innova, 2 Discraft, 1 Millenium.

Quest!!!

Nope all Innova here. I have a few Discrap aka discraft.

I have 3 Innovas and 1 discraft now. This is completely because of price. I can get DX innovas at wal-mart for the cheapest price in town. It's kind of a lotery to see what they have but I'm just beginning and I don't really need to spend a bunch on discs till I'm more comfortable and can evaluate them better. I'm also slightly leary of buying discs online, I'ld like to hold them and get a slight feel for them before I purchase one. On that note I finally found a discraft dealer in town and added an elite z surge ss to my bag. I really like it so I going to have to check out more discrafts in the future.

Really? Discs at Wal-mart??

We have 9 Innova, 2 Lightning.

Have 3 glow lightning, 1 Innova, 7 Gateways coming (gotta love those messed up stamps)

I have 3 Innovas and 1 discraft now. This is completely because of price. I can get DX innovas at wal-mart for the cheapest price in town. It's kind of a lotery to see what they have but I'm just beginning and I don't really need to spend a bunch on discs till I'm more comfortable and can evaluate them better. I'm also slightly leary of buying discs online, I'ld like to hold them and get a slight feel for them before I purchase one. On that note I finally found a discraft dealer in town and added an elite z surge ss to my bag. I really like it so I going to have to check out more discrafts in the future.

That is awesome that Wal-Mart is selling discs. They aren't selling them here in DFW as far as I know. I usually check when I'm there just to see if they have gotten there yet. Academy and Sports Authority are the only mainstream stores that carry discs around here that I know of.