• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's the most understable disc you regularly use?

JSurmann

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
Title says it all.

I've got a PA4 that is the most understable putter I've had short of a 150 class sonic.

Also got an F7 that is great for BH rollers.

beat to piss dx aviar.

z meteor.

beat to piss z stalker.

gstarrr sw/beat to piss ppd (depends on what i put in my bag)

Right now, the Icon Mongoose. I just love throwing it in L --> R crosswinds and tailwinds.

Beat Sole is the most US. Then beat flattop KC Roc, pro Leopard, N Inertia.

I pretty much only have 1 super flippy disc, and I wouldn't say I use it often. Maybe once or twice a round max, and I'm probably in trouble. Its a super-duper flippy 175 Pro Destroyer. I've liked cycling Pro Destroyers for several years now, and this one even brand new was super flippy, now its broken in a bit.

The next most understable disc is probably my leopard, which really isn't that flippy by most people's standards.

DX flat top Roc from Marshall Street. It's fliptastic. After that would be my TP Sorcerer. It's not super understable, but thrown flat it will always finish right even with fade. About the same as my beat up early run Volt. Icon Patriot might be a little more understable still.

Pro Leopard (well worn) and a Champ Sidewinder (again, well worn).

Title says it all.

I've got a PA4 that is the most understable putter I've had short of a 150 class sonic.

Also got an F7 that is great for BH rollers.

I have a turnover machine in each speed category:
Distance- Unlace
Fairway - beat 164 JLS
Mid - Stratus
Putter- APX

Roadrunner for a forehanny (forehand anhyzer). When everything is clicking (i.e. snap, armspeed, angle of release) it gives me every reason to say, "who needs a backhand?"

I carry multiple Aviars and Sidewinders.

The super beat DX versions of both are my most flippy discs... by far.

For distance I've used a Dragon for a good while, but just rediscovered my old Champion Sidewinder that I thought was too flippy. Must have been my form, because I can actually throw it now without it turning and burning! :thmbup:

I carry multiple Aviars and Sidewinders.

The super beat DX versions of both are my most flippy discs... by far.

For distance I've used a Dragon for a good while, but just rediscovered my old Champion Sidewinder that I thought was too flippy. Must have been my form, because I can actually throw it now without it turning and burning! :thmbup:

my man...

dx sw out of the box are flip machines. lose your beloved beat champ or star? dx will temporarily cover it. i seriously love every sw.

and aviars. i can throw them all day. uhhh.

jimbo your hittin home on me today