• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the worst part of your game?

What part of your game needs the most improvement?

• Driving

Votes: 116 35.4%
  • Midrange shots

Votes: 28 8.5%
  • Approach shots

Votes: 36 11.0%
  • Putting

Votes: 148 45.1%

• Total voters
My knees. ;)

So driving I guess, losing distance over the years doesn't help. If I take my 300' and be happy about it, then nothing is worse than anything else. I feel like I'm a solid 75% plus for living up my potential. Putting could always be better especially c2 but I know if I prep pre season I'm a good putter.

I'm on the "good side of average" as a golfer and I'm alright with it.

The 'me' part. I understand the sport and disc flight very well. Release angles, nose up/down, stability (lo and hi speed), glide, speeds, wind effects, ground play, landing angles. But the plastic just don't go where I aim it.

That seems to float around. Currently Standstill Putter Approach with both an Eclipse and Plasma Envy, there both turning on me. A few months ago, I would have said my strongest part of my game when I was dropping in a few or just parking it. Approaches with a Nomad better, and Entropy on target.

What happened, I did a dumb thing changing my grip, no need too, and that's when the turning started with those two discs. Gone back to the original grip and it's getting better slowly.

That seems to float around. Currently Standstill Putter Approach with both an Eclipse and Plasma Envy, there both turning on me. A few months ago, I would have said my strongest part of my game when I was dropping in a few or just parking it. Approaches with a Nomad better, and Entropy on target.

What happened, I did a dumb thing changing my grip, no need too, and that's when the turning started with those two discs. Gone back to the original grip and it's getting better slowly.

So true. Change something, don't like it-/but going back seems impossible

I'm quite good off the teepad, and in longer holes my upshots are also quite accurate, but in the putting green, if disc is in circle 1, but somewhere about 25 to 30 feet, my putting accuracy drops quite dramatically compared to the little bit shorter putts. And also if i had to putt in circles edge i have to put height to the disc so much that it flyes to the basket that it is a little bit ridiculous.

In other words my putts are just too sluggish to be accurate after 25 feet...

I get progressively worse the closer I get to the pin. I can drive 150m and have good accuracy from the tee, but too often I mess up an easy up and down or a 5m putt.

Lack of distance driving…. Plus, erratic drives as I tweak things while trying to add distance.

Latest posts