• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your putting swagger?

What's your putting swagger? (See 1st post)

• Mr. Jab Snapper

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

Votes: 25 7.8%
  • The Fidgeter

Votes: 25 7.8%
  • The Artisan

Votes: 58 18.1%
  • Mr. Tai Chi

Votes: 93 29.1%
  • The Multi-tasker

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • The Sumo

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Mr. Nonchalant

Votes: 37 11.6%
  • Mr. Common

Votes: 95 29.7%
  • Mr. Handbook

Votes: 26 8.1%

• Total voters
I try to be smooth, flow like the water, i recognize the same routine, strength, wind, momentum thru my form and chains, same for straddle putts, jumpputts whatever..my putting saves my game more than any other aspect and i pride myself on that. i fight for chains no matter what, dont matter if i eat sh*t doin it..

i keep it real... simple.... not the nonchalant but def the common

I said artisan,

I am a straddle putter, and that does describe me very well, lol

I voted my handbook. I always set my foot and just the right place. Lean forward over my right foot (Mr Tai Chi) and one pump and toss it home quick before I get a real chance to think about it (Mr. common)

AWESOME THREAD

I have a friend who always makes a muffled "i just hit a tennis ball really hard" yell when he putts. it freaks me out.

99.9% sure this is the only poll I've ever made that people liked. :|

I've transitioned from Mr. Common to Mr. Artisan with a touch of Mr. Freeze since this thread.

This is damn fine necro bump and old enough and interesting enough I'm guessing it takes off.
I'm kinda all over the place I wonder if that is one of my problems putting.

Kinda handbook even if I'm not using a mini I spend a bit of time getting footing just right, a bit ?fidgitty? Then very tai-chi with a multi-tasker side I like to have a second putter in my off hand.

Nice necrobump. I've never noticed this thread.

I'm mostly Artisan. I hold my putter up in front, lining my shot up with the link I'm aiming for.

But there's an element of Mr. Handbook in me, in that I always make sure my lead foot is properly positioned behind my lie, regardless of whether I'm using a mini or not.