• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When are those gateway 'full foil' discs going to be available?

nightmare

Bogey Member
I bought a 'full foil' wizard off a guy on these forums but the foil isn't inside the disc's plastic but outside and it chips.

I thought I saw pictures of gateway discs with a dollar bill inside the disc mold as well as full foil.

I want to spend my money on these. please advise.

I bought a 'full foil' wizard off a guy on these forums but the foil isn't inside the disc's plastic but outside and it chips.

I thought I saw pictures of gateway discs with a dollar bill inside the disc mold as well as full foil.

I want to spend my money on these. please advise.

Email Dom or Danny from Gateway and see what they can do for yo (David is really nice too but he's always busy and I hate bothering him):

[email protected]
[email protected]

Both very nice guys, helped get discs made for my club for a great price. Also sold me some more 'rare' type wizards for some CTP giveaways.

Another route is just go on dollar disc golf auctions, wait, and pay out the bum~

The foil Wizards are out there. My buddy has one & Sun King had them for sale at a tourney a couple weeks ago.
And from what I've "heard" the dog toy plastic should make you G9i lovers very happy

333331.jpg

I think you have exactly what they make. By "full foil", they simply mean the entire surface is covered in foil... not just a hot stamp. I'm sure someone was just goofing around one day in the shop and tried a "what if" type of scenario.

They should wear just like any other foil stamp. They are very pretty. I just sold one for $30 on Facebook that I picked up with my winnings this past weekend. I should've gotten more.

I've got the full foil wizard but it's not what I'm talking about. These have the foil molded inside the plastic and are semi transparent. Another example has a dollar bill molded in it.

Latest posts