• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where Are My Illinois People?

Toddinski

Bogey Member
I've been learning from this website since I started awhile back. Everyone here seems very friendly so I decided to take part in the community.

I play in and around the Joliet area (not that there's too many courses around here :() and ever since I messed up my ankle I've been trying to step it up again.

Anyways, first post, so what's up dg community!

My daughter and son-in-law are in Shorewood and I try to play a round or two when I go up there to visit. Shorewood or Community (Channahon) are handiest for me, but I played West on one trip. I'd like to get over to Highland or Round Barn one day, but being down here in Texas it's not often I get the chance. Welcome to the forum.

Hey wuts up? I'm in Iowa but make it over to the quad cities about every other weekend. Lots of good courses over there, especially at Milan with Camden I & Camden II. Check em out and welcome!

I've been learning from this website since I started awhile back. Everyone here seems very friendly so I decided to take part in the community.

I play in and around the Joliet area (not that there's too many courses around here :() and ever since I messed up my ankle I've been trying to step it up again.

Anyways, first post, so what's up dg community!

Hello from the capital

I think Joliet has a ton of courses... you are in a good spot! The hotbed of Chicagoland disc golf.

Thanks for the welcome guys! And yes I guess my area has a bit more courses than others. So far I've only played highland, community, west and Lockport.

If anyone ever wants to throw a round at highland just let me know!

I did check it out but it seemed pretty inactive.

It has plenty of ups and downs like anything else. Lots of the regulars are busy with tourneys and other stuff during the summer months. For example, I just returned from a trip to the Denver area....mountain course pics coming soon. ;)

Tons of courses out there. Joliet is the place to be for Illinois DG. Im out there all the time( Mostly Wednesdays and Sundays) PM me if you want to throw a round

Latest posts