• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where Are You Going in 2018?

There is a strong chance of Harmon Hills, Panther Creek and the Claytons etc in October. Next year Idlewild Flip and beyond!

The Claytons in Alcoa, TN? Are you going to be there next weekend? Maybe my buddy and I can catch you there. We can play Friday afternoon or Saturday anytime.

The more realistic version:

Camp Sankanac day trip
Portland and Salem OR
Denver CO
Lake Marshall day trip
Pittsburgh
Local day trips

Probably ambitious but a guy can dream . . . :D

Update - Colorado, Oregon, and Camp Sankanac bagged.

Added an unplanned trip to Kansas City.

Still hope to hit Lake Marshall before the end of the year, next spring at the latest.

Pittsburgh I'll probably hold off until the North Boundary course is done.

Heading to San Antonio on Christmas day and trying to decide between Live Oak and Graytown. Any advice on which i should play? Heading to Clovis, NM after SA. Thinking Ned Houk-South any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Anywhere in the world where i can release all negative vibes in me. hahaha:):):):):):popcorn::popcorn:

Gonna try to knock out a couple more Top 10 courses. I've already got the two Selah courses (heading down for the 7th time next month), Rollin Ridge and Flip City.

Looking to get Blue Ribbon Pines in September and possibly Harmony Bends whenever I can get a free day.