• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where can I buy decent disc golf clothing?

DiscOh

Par Member
Everywhere I look, all I see is crappy clothing.

My birthday is coming up and I need some links or places to buy some new shirts (Or to show the lady). The under armor type material and t-shirts would be best. Maybe a pullover jacket, I haven't seen much of those? Help a guy out please. :thmbup:

hyzer bomb just posted a pic of a shirt they have. I think you can get it from their website.

Where are you looking exactly? And what defines crap? I'd hate to post a link to more crap.

I didnt like the zazzle stuff or generic innova/discraft stuff.

Something that is great looking and can be worn on and off the course. Nothing that looks like a 3rd grader made.

I just looked at the Hyzerbomb site it's got some good stuff.

I prefer cheap comfortable clothing that's not disc golf related. Just as comfortable, half the price.

I've always liked DD stuff...hyzerbomb also has great gear....10down' new shirts look great as well

Hit some of the banners that run through this site and see what different gear all the retailers have. I'm sure its all different and it will give u a good sense of what's out there.

Also helps this site :thmbup:

As far as compression gear - truthfully I hit up Target. They have compression shirts for $20 made by Champion that don't look cheap or bawdy.

On the more expensive end I've been repping Dynamic and Nike Golf most often. We gotta up the style in this game so the "average" disc golfer no longer looks like he just walked out of a commune or a trailer park. JMHO.

The Discmania team shirts were pretty sweet looking, like European soccer jerseys. They had them for sale at USDGC but that's all I can tell you.

The Discmania team shirts were pretty sweet looking, like European soccer jerseys. They had them for sale at USDGC but that's all I can tell you.

Great point. I like Discmania's minimalistic approach. Nice tidy logo and the disc stamps are just what they need to be....

I hope they make more clothes, with the same idea in mind.

Latest posts