• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where can I buy decent disc golf clothing?

I gotta be honest. I got a Huk Lab zip up sweatshirt from my wife for my birthday and the thing turned out to be absolute garbage.

The logo was cool, but the quality just wasn't there. I still try to wear it from time to time, but the zipper doesn't work, and the shape is completely wonky. It felt like they bought up a bunch of also-ran Fruit of the Loom sweatshirts at Walmart and put their logo on them.

I REALLY want to like Huk Lab, because I think it's an awesome idea that I want to support, but as much as I like the design aspect of the company, I've haven't pulled the trigger on any other of their products because of my doubts about the quality.

:(

On a POSITIVE note, I also bought a hoodie from Dynamic Discs and it has become my go-to sweatshirt during these freezing days in MN and WI.

:clap:

I emailed Mark at DGV a while back asking if he could get his hands on some of those shirts since he is in charge of US sales for them and he made it sound as if they were only available in the EU only. I found a site or two that sold them but it was gonna be like 70 bucks to get one after it was all said and done.

Journey Post had some Discmania hats at one time but they are sold out now. In talking with JP, the shipping of apparel from Finland is cost prohibitive for DM. He was able to buy the hats directly from Jussi when he's in the US, which is similar to what BroD noticed at the USDGC.

Latest posts