• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where can I find detailed individual player stats for the Pro Tour?

BallyMan

I have found Top 10 lists on UDisc and Stat Mando, but I can't find anything more. Looking for stats for the rest of the players. I know they are kept because I hear them referenced on coverage. I have done repeated searches and the same things keep coming up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have found Top 10 lists on UDisc and Stat Mando, but I can't find anything more. Looking for stats for the rest of the players. I know they are kept because I hear them referenced on coverage. I have done repeated searches and the same things keep coming up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

All I got for you friend, hope that helps.

Just looking over the MPO rankings, don't think anyone would have guessed Ezra Robinson would be 6th while Isaac is 23rd. Also sad to see my guy Clemons down at 50th, hopefully he's just learning his new bag and strings together some good results soon.

Just looking over the MPO rankings, don't think anyone would have guessed Ezra Robinson would be 6th while Isaac is 23rd. Also sad to see my guy Clemons down at 50th, hopefully he's just learning his new bag and strings together some good results soon.
I am not surprised by Ezra's success but am surprised by Isaac's current lack of it.

Latest posts