• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Where can one buy prodigy disc? Who can find them for 15??

Maybe they are more expensive than Innova because they are made in Sweden, shipped a long ways on a boat, sold to another company, marked up again, then shipped to a distributor/retailer, marked up again, and then finally sold to a disc chucking fool. For all that $15-$20 isn't really that big a deal. It's like anything else; if you want to be at the front of the line you pay. If you are patient the price will probably come down a little bit. But traditionally imported discs cost a little more.

Sounds like you are describing Dynamic Discs instead of Prodigy. :confused:

Ooops. :D

Well maybe he's not too far off. I mean, we don't really know where these are produced, do we? They said it was some proprietary plastic/molding thing and that was it. It wouldn't surprise me if they were manufactured in Sweden by latitude.

Well maybe he's not too far off. I mean, we don't really know where these are produced, do we? They said it was some proprietary plastic/molding thing and that was it. It wouldn't surprise me if they were manufactured in Sweden by latitude.

Yes. Georgia. Its been said by phil arthur and several prodigy players as well as the tooling on the back of the discs i threw.

However it doesnt mean its not nearly identical to Prodiscus' blend, they couldve experimented until they came up with something close enough to what they wanted without being privy to lats or prodiscus' proprietary info. Because to me it feels like the prodiscus or softer opto that some of the lighter rivers and fuses ive felt have

Last edited:
Yes. Georgia. Its been said by phil arthur and several prodigy players as well as the tooling on the back of the discs i threw.

thank you

It bloody says "Made In USA" on the disc. Last I checked, Sweden is not part of the US, or even in North America :wall:

thank you

It bloody says "Made In USA" on the disc. Last I checked, Sweden is not part of the US, or even in North America :wall:

Calm down bro lol.

Anybody have some prodigy w/out tooling? I bet some of the early ones may not have them

THIS!!!

Sounds like you are describing Dynamic Discs instead of Prodigy. :confused:

Ooops. :D

I guess that's what I get for trying to work on one computer, and follow DGCR on the other. My bad. I thought I was taking about DD.

Yeah, those Prodigy guys are just bad, greedy peeps! :D

DD opto plastic is so nice. you got it right that a new company was made in sweden, just thr wrong one.

The original post was where can one buy Prodigy discs and where can you find them for $15.
Fresno Flight Center has them at fresnoflightcenter.com at $15 each. Limit of 2 of each mold. Check out the other items at our growing web site.

Today was the day Ebay started getting flooding with them, $ 20 shipped or less.

I guess I just didn't read the threads well enough. Iv'e never seen a Prodigy disc either, so I didn't know about the tooling. Random thoughts at work. :clap:

My friends at fresnoflightcenter.com are selling D1's and D4's for $15. They've got quite a few in stock.

I picked up two locally for $15 each. Not a bad deal. I was surprised when i saw the price bc our local shop normally charges a bit more for the must haves. I normally buy GL Lats and he sells them $18 each.

Better then the local shop here charging $55 for a pair. Which is just ridiculous and blatantly trying to rip people off. I can see paying $20 per, since they are the "new" hype, but anything over that is just dumb. I know idiots are going to and will pay that, just not me.

Too bad there are not approved for PDGA use!

My D4 was scaled and marked at 168. My D4 on the other hand was marked 168 and scaled at 170. I think our local guy said he has to send back 10 that were scaled at 176 and im here in Augusta and the IDGC from what i understand had to send back 25.

Too bad there are not approved for PDGA use!

Why? If they are overweight that is correct and they've put in a process to replace those for folks. Otherwise the discs are completely legal for PDGA tournament use.

Latest posts