• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which CFR disc would you pick?

which CFR would you pick

• Total voters
I bought a Glow Teebird+ because I liked the stamp, but in the long run I was underwhelmed. It's not a bad disc but I'd rather throw a regular Teebird. Maybe the Teebird+ would make a good flick disc?

ID go for the Katana and Mako, the Mako is new and my buddy just bought one.... flies pretty nice,

What about some discraft discs???

Glow Champion Aviar <---yes, cool
Star Classic Cobra <--yes, very cool
Glow Champion Coyote <--meh
Champion Gator <--doubt it
Glow Champion Gazelle <--yep sure
Glow Champion Teebird[+] <--nah
Champion Katana <--got enough already but others will buy it
Glow Champion Leopard <--sure, pretty cool as a glow
Champion Mako <--nah, but it's a good mid
Champion Max <--nah
Glow Champion Monarch <--never
Glow Champion Orc <--sure, well def
Glow Champion Starfire <--ahh, I dunno
Champion TeeRex-X <--nah
Glow Champion Wraith <--maybe
Glow Champion XCaliber <--no

I would be most inclined to pick up the Aviar, Cobra, and Orcs. The Starfire would be awesome, but I've only met one person who throws them. Potentially even the Leopard. I guess it really depends on what your locals throw. Are they Nukers or Putters?

At a tourney I played in for a prize I picked a Glow TeeBird....would like the glow leopard and glow wraith also

What would move? The Katana, then probably the Mako, Wraith and maybe the Starfire. What would interest me? The Star Cobra for sure, then the Katana or Aviar.

Can we get a poll? You would get a nice statistical breakdown of the best disc to offer.

I chose Champ Gator.. and Glow Leopard.