• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

While I'm at work..

benestro

Bogey Member
a couple of my (jobless) DG buddies are playing RIGHT NOW while I'm at work.
this vexes me. :mad:

Yesterday I got to be on the other side of that coin when I had to deliver some paperwork from my office to another branch of my company that is next to a disc golf course. Its hard to fit 18 holes in an hour lunch break but I managed it.

What you should be thinking is "I am being paid to look at a Disc Golf Website"!

Too funny. Probably one of the last days of warmer weather around here so I at least got some field work in during lunch today. No courses close enough.

a couple of my (jobless) DG buddies are playing RIGHT NOW while I'm at work.
this vexes me. :mad:

Lot easier to quit a job then find one.

I think you know what you needs to be done.

Let us know how you threw.:thmbup:

I went this morning before work. It was pretty nice but also pretty wet. At my last job Id often get paid to disc golf because I had nothing better to do with the time.

I took a vacation day yesterday and I couldn't have picked a better day to do it.I doubt if i'll be able to throw anymore this year in shorts and a tee shirt.I got in 5 rounds and got to play with some DG buddies I rarely get to play with anymore due to work.I work and they don't.

That's the advantage of being unemployed - you get a lot of time to practice.

Unfortunately, you're too d@mn broke to buy new plastic!

I second that on not the same ^^

It's a novelty and it is definitely fun, but it's hard to improve when playing glow golf (can't see quite a few issues, you just see where your disc flies, not how it wobbles etc.)

Was just talking about this earlier (with my boss ironically). Half of the fun is watching that disc sail towards the basket on a crazy line. Glow is more like "Throw and hope to be surprised when I get to the basket" b/c you can't see much of the flight. Plus going OB on wooded courses that are known for spiders... not so fun.

Was just talking about this earlier (with my boss ironically). Half of the fun is watching that disc sail towards the basket on a crazy line. Glow is more like "Throw and hope to be surprised when I get to the basket" b/c you can't see much of the flight. Plus going OB on wooded courses that are known for spiders... not so fun.

Get better lights.

I have 2x VERY bright LEDs and a coin battery taped to the bottom of each of my champ plastic glow round discs. I can see my flight lines just fine the whole way. In fact, it's really cool to watch.

^Play at your local unsupervised muni or private ball golf course and play the flags as targets. Not...that...I...condone this...or anything.

Latest posts