• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

who has a bag most like mine or yours

1 Z predator-flicks and nasty wind
4 pds-beefy to flippy
1 shock-trial
2 volts-one stable, one amp like
1 jls-hyper flip, great grip for rain
1 Orion LF-light and beat, roller disc
2 vectors- one super beefy, one flat and stable
1 axis-great glide
1 GL fuse-slow anny approaches
1 ion-off the tee
2 eze pures-main putter and dead straight approaches

my bag for now, waiting on the new 3 Westsides

1 King
2 Giants
2 Swords
1 Boatman
2 Northmen
1 Eagle
3 Warships
2 Rocs
1 Gator
1 Rhyno
1 Wizard
3 Swan 2s

I see you're from Texas, I'm sure you play a lot of wind there...how do you like the Giants? I'm gonna be testing one for my bag, something to get me bigger D but in decent headwind. It'll really only come out to play on 1 or 2 courses, but could be vital there

If anyone else has a bag that is in complete disarray due to all the new plastic coming out, you have a bag like mine.

Yep. I picked a company just to help limit the amount of possible discs I would carry. At this point, there aren't too many molds that aren't made. And if there isn't a disc that is exactly what you are looking for, I say you are too picky. The options are overwhelming.

Yep. I picked a company just to help limit the amount of possible discs I would carry. At this point, there aren't too many molds that aren't made. And if there isn't a disc that is exactly what you are looking for, I say you are too picky. The options are overwhelming.
Agree. I have my staples, sure. But I also have I think 4 or 5 discs i'm testing more often than not.

3 KC Aviar
DX Aviar
ESP Zone
2 X Comet
3 Buzzz
Flick
2 11x Firebird
3 Teebird
2 Quasar
5 Destoyer
Wraith
Sidewinder

Drivers:
3 Star Destroyers
1 S Line PD 2
1 Champion Roadrunner (rollers only)

Fairways:
1 11X Champion Teebird
1 12X Champion Teebird
1 Star Teebird
1 Champion Leopard
1 11X Champion Firebird
1 Star Whippet X

Mids:
2 Roc 3's
1 beat 11X KC Pro Roc
1 DX Dart

Putters:
2 McPro Aviars
1 PnA Aviar
1 Champion Rhyno (trick approaches and drives under 250)